Claim your LIV team

100% with Legion XIII. Lifelong fan and Kieran Vincent is on notice.

Not sure who I trade for, but for nostalgia purposes I’d take AK and let it it ride

1709345320750.gif

1709346041221.png

Since 1985

Can i take the 2 weekly wildcards?

Put me in the HYFLYERS fan club. We got some work to do, but I am holding out hope Phil reshapes the roster. Could be some scary mothers when he is done.🤞

Choosing a team has been tough for me. I like some players on several different teams, so have struggled to choose. I'm pulling for Iron Heads. Need to get AK on this team.

Choosing a team has been tough for me. I like some players on several different teams, so have struggled to choose. I'm pulling for Iron Heads. Need to get AK on this team.
It appears that Iron Heads is tops on the waiver wire for being in last place. I have no idea if that is a thing but its a LIV thread so I can make up whatever I want. I really think if AK gets going that Iron Heads is the play for him. Kick Vincent to the curb and you have a solid team. Also I think Hideki fits in here as well as Na would give up the captain role to Hideki and have an all Asian ancestry team.

Range Goats. Best team name.

I think Torque are going to win the overall championship this season. The ethnic/national-themed teams are kind of lame, but, then again, so is Smash with the constant turnover of guys that can't get along with BK.

Personally, I think they should have a team of old geezers and they can be called The Low Tees.

On a serious note, though, I think they really should have a team for the host club champion and 3 other hotshot locals. If a LIV team can't beat the local four, they don't accrue team championship points for that round, or the locals get a cut of their payout. That would make things interesting and boost community engagement, unless you live in a ghost town like Jeddah lol.

Are the Majestix as bad as they seem on paper? I think that might be my team, but don’t want to jump into a sinking ship….

I need to go find the team standings from last year I guess

All we do is win!

If there were a bandwagon to jump on.

I'd say Legion XIII only because every time I see the logo I think Game of Thrones!

If there were a bandwagon to jump on.

I don't consider myself to be a bandwagon guy but the teams I think I naturally gravitate towards are stuck in the basement....

Smash. Since Day 1. McDowell is a good signing. Veteran presence.

10_SMASH_16x9.gif

I wish DJ liked golf because 4Aces is my team lol

I only know Bryson on the Crushers but I like their logo the best. Can't say I watch any LIV golf though

That's my captain!

Back