Claw Daddy makes me rethink golf gloves

The palm is synthetic suede with silicone ribs, the top is a mix of synthetic leather and mesh (different top constructions in the Claw, Claw Pro and Claw Max). I do think it's a bit thicker than a Cabretta glove, but to me it doesn't feel too thick or like it interferes with the feel.
@That post the Claw Daddy Pro gloves that I have feel lighter than any leather glove I’ve ever worn.

I was wearing the high end thin leather tour gloves before these and the stretchy mesh fabric of the Claw Daddy is just as or more comfortable, breathes way better, has more traction on the grip and the durability is far superior.
I appreciate the feedback. I can’t say I’ve been looking but I’m not sure if I’ve seen these on the shelf in a B&M store before. Do you know if they are stocked anywhere I’d love to have a look see before I buy one but based on your descriptions I’m intrigued

I love them. A little thicker, can wear the same glove all day and not worry about sweat.

Only complaint is the silicone gets slick it there is moisture, but that's what rain gloves are for. No way to avoid that

Yes, the silicone in the palm was slick under extremely hot and humid conditions and my driver slipped a couple of times in the hand.

Can't tell from the pictures online, but did they get rid of the snap ball marker?

I appreciate the feedback. I can’t say I’ve been looking but I’m not sure if I’ve seen these on the shelf in a B&M store before. Do you know if they are stocked anywhere I’d love to have a look see before I buy one but based on your descriptions I’m intrigued
@Rod Dunlap would be the one to ask about that, but I'm pretty sure his distribution model is DTC. They do offer a 30-day money back guarantee if you're not satisfied with it, though.

Can't tell from the pictures online, but did they get rid of the snap ball marker?
Yes. Several revisions ago, I believe.

Not much retail other than a few pro shops unfortunately.

Yes, the silicone in the palm was slick under extremely hot and humid conditions and my driver slipped a couple of times in the hand.
Maybe with a 1st gen version but the Pro that I have no slip what so ever..couple that with a snug compression that really feels good.

Maybe with a 1st gen version but the Pro that I have no slip what so ever..couple that with a snug compression that really feels good.

I had a Pro. Thx. But the glove wears forever.

I have to agree. It is extremely hard to wear another glove after wearing the Claw Daddy gloves. I probably need to pick up a couple more soon now that I think about it.

Played my first round today with claw daddy glove.

Really great. I'm a convert.

Thanks so much @annsguy! It's so rewarding to hear this.

We'll be launching a new version of our Max glove in 2-3 weeks (which we've finally gotten right).
We've been working with a new supplier that's sourced a synthetic leather fabric that's really soft and durable.
We'll post here when they're ready.

The sizing will be similar to the Pro and other major brands. We're also adding an M/L & M/L cadet for those in between our med & large in the current gloves.

Thanks for the headsup. I was just talking to my brother in law yesterday about getting a couple of new ones as we've both had ours about 2 1/2 years now. I wore through the end of the thumb on one of mine (my fault). Will be looking to get a couple more for my bag at least.

Will these be available in Canada at launch also? Last time I bought from the place you recommended.

I really need to snag a couple Claw Daddy gloves. The Foot Joys I am using right now just arent holding up as well as I had hoped.

I really need to snag a couple Claw Daddy gloves. The Foot Joys I am using right now just arent holding up as well as I had hoped.

Thanks for the headsup. I was just talking to my brother in law yesterday about getting a couple of new ones as we've both had ours about 2 1/2 years now. I wore through the end of the thumb on one of mine (my fault). Will be looking to get a couple more for my bag at least.

Will these be available in Canada at launch also? Last time I bought from the place you recommended.
Honestly not sure. Haven't heard much from our CA distributor lately. When you see us launch, please reach out and we'll check on the costs to ship direct.
USPS to CA might have improved since the pandemic. It was brutally slow and unreliable for a while.

If you want to give our gloves a shot they're available on our websites and Amazon.
If for any reason you're not satisfied with them, we'll refund. We stand by our products.

If you want to give our gloves a shot they're available on our websites and Amazon.
If for any reason you're not satisfied with them, we'll refund. We stand by our products.
That's awesome, man. I appreciate you taking the time to answer some of my questions.

The absolute best glove around; I don't see myself ever using something other than a ClawDaddy. I'm on my second one after finally wearing through my first about 2 years ago and it's still going strong. I play in humid conditions during the summer and sweat a lot and I have no problems with slickness. The glove dries quickly and I found if I attach it my push cart between holes it keeps it dry enough from the air flowing through it. I have one from my Secret Santa last year that I haven't even opened yet; I'll probably need it a long time from now. These gloves last forever.

Tried to order the Pro on amazon...says page not available....hope the new Max will be as good as the Pro when it's available.

Tried to order the Pro on amazon...says page not available....hope the new Max will be as good as the Pro when it's available.
Sorry. We've been dealing with listing issues on Amazon for the past couple weeks.
Unfortunately the process to fix is out of our hands.
Hopefully it will get resolved later this week. Thanks

If you want to see one I may know a guy... just remind me before next time we link up to play.

It's my preferred glove, especially from a longevity standpoint.

If you want to see one I may know a guy... just remind me before next time we link up to play.

It's my preferred glove, especially from a longevity standpoint.
Bring it Saturday

I forgot to mention @buckeyewalt we have buy with Prime option on our websites.
Those orders ship from Amazon directly and you login with Amazon credentials.
Basically our website just acts as a portal and we don't receive any payment information etc.

Still working on the listing fixes unfortunately.

Thanks! What we've found is the silicone doesn't play nice with some grips - especially cords. Most but not all rubber grips work well even with moisture.
If they do start getting slick often, I'd recommend throwing them in the washing machine and hang drying. It tends to bring the tackiness back and gets rid of sweat, sunscreen etc.
That's a good piece of information. I'm having that exact issue with my cord grips. I'll give it a try. Thanks

Back