Cleaning out your golf bag can be an adventure/mystery. And how often do you do it?

Once a year, usually about mid winter when I get an itch to play it can't.

I walk more often or not. I use a stand bag exclusively so I tend to know exactly what is in my bad. I clean out any junk such as trash that I forgot to pitch after every round.

was thinking about this yesterday. I was going to head over to the range and decided to give my clubs a cleaning and also clean out and reorganize my bag which I havnt done in a while. It became such a process I never did get top the range..lol
The amount of stuff in my bag was ridiculous. Not that I found anything important this time. But just the accumulation of crap. Firstly I had about 4 dozen balls (and I thought I was running low on balls..lol). A number of old gloves that needed to be thrown out, tees everywhere, all kinds of little garbage things I didn't want to throw on the ground of course. It was quite the process and my bag must be 5 pounds lighter now and my pockets are no longer bulging like they were.lol. And so I did miss a practice session :( but I feel better I am more organized now :)

This will give you an idea of how often I clean out my bag. I got a new bag so I was transferring everything over and found 3 sleeves of balata balls and a dry rotted old glove.

I don't clean mine out very often but I don't carry a bunch of stuff in it either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More frequently this year than years past as I'm switching between bags more frequently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back