Club Champion Discount Season

I might jump in on the full bag, and see what happens. Really, though, I'm good with almost all of my club heads, but want to see what the best performing shafts would be. I could see just doing shaft shopping this off-season, which is something I'd never thought I'd say.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I said the same thing with my Apex Pro 16s but once I got on the Trackman and we started trying different combos of shafts and heads, the Mizuno JPX 900 Forged stood out among everything. Even putting the Nippon shaft into my head didn't result in anything close to the performance I was seeing with the JPX 900s. The only thing that was not changed out was the hybrids because the XR Pro hybrids I played performed better than anything else offered. A lot of that may have been due to less LH options in a compact head.

CC is pricey so getting the discount makes it so worth it. It was also cool how quickly my fitter got me into the perfect combo for each club through the bag. The half-off full bag fitting is 100% worth it. I did it a year and half ago and I still use my spec sheet to dial in current clubs. I’ve switched a few heads/clubs since the fitting but their original recommendations continuously come out on top for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I said the same thing with my Apex Pro 16s but once I got on the Trackman and we started trying different combos of shafts and heads, the Mizuno JPX 900 Forged stood out among everything. Even putting the Nippon shaft into my head didn't result in anything close to the performance I was seeing with the JPX 900s. The only thing that was not changed out was the hybrids because the XR Pro hybrids I played performed better than anything else offered. A lot of that may have been due to less LH options in a compact head.

My last fitting with them, that's how it worked for me, too. Having just put the #StaffProto irons in the bag, though, it doesn't make sense for me to look at other iron heads as much as shafts. I might listen when it comes to other club head/shaft combos, but I really like what I have available to me, right now. Sadly, I don't even really look much when I'm in a golf shop anymore (and my wallet appreciates that. LOL).

Taking advantage of the 50% discount, Club Champion fitting this Friday!
Can't wait.
I will be looking to do irons and wedges first and go back to complete hte woods and putter later.

I just got that same email....My fitting last year was INCREDIBLE! :)

TdKLHUb1pWpRrWHs-NJxegnJOtnVJrvzB3S6fNuMr-Vir0JLTM2ZS6Zk7MzrZGLE7GsBYAw8-NkdemqabnRjaLwFSqb142qw_pZ2-9m-dT1oQTu2UDt1YwJET28BwAoRhRb4Fz5GBJ0c54azWzuadb9I2nF-AWXj_uQ-sg=s0-d-e1-ft

Ditto! They do an incredible job of fitting.

Back