Iceman!

THPer formerly known as "markm778"
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Saw this on IG:

1703698042029.png
1703698183330.png

Apparently @Club Champion is offering to assess your current bag set up for $25.00 for a 30 minute time frame.
I like it. Yes, it gets me in the door however it also gives me a snapshot of my bag.
Cheaper than renting Sim time with a Trackman and you get the fitter experience.

This is really cool. I did the full bag fitting and with a lot of my clubs my fitter said it wouldn’t be worth getting something new and just tweaked what I had

This is a really smart move by Club Champion and would be very smart for people to go take a look. The best fitting experiences I have had were when the entire bag was looked at and you could plan out gaps.

Interesting. Great price for an equipment evaluation. Can they recommend LA Golf shafts in that short amount of time?

Interesting. Great price for an equipment evaluation. Can they recommend LA Golf shafts in that short amount of time?
Zing!

Kidding aside, I’d love the top of my bag evaluated

Come loose and don't dilly dally. 30 minutes moves fast.

Good opportunity to see the facility. I’d imagine the outcome is a priority list of what to get fit for. I wouldn’t expect a recommendation.

Can they really get through a whole bag analysis in 30 minutes?

Seems cool but I don’t think enough time. Two minutes per club

Sounds like the local auto dealerships offering free car inspections. :unsure: :ROFLMAO::unsure::ROFLMAO:;):cool::cool:

If I was a guessing man, I'd guess they'd be looking at Smash Factor on a Driver, FWY or Hybrid and Iron.
"Can we make your clubs, with your swing, more efficient? "

Bag assessment...not fitting. Meaning they look in your bag, you hit a few clubs, they tell you that you need new ones.

Brilliant.

Bag assessment...not fitting. Meaning they look in your bag, you hit a few clubs, they tell you that you need new ones.

Brilliant.

Auto shops thought of it first -- they are just copying the business plan

Back