Clubs Need a Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

rghilljr

Reaction score
Handicap
Mods....if this is not acceptable here, please delete or move. If it is acceptable and you think that I need pics, I will have to add them later on tonight.

Guys, I have some older clubs that I do not know what to do with. They are several years old and I cannot or will not use them and would rather someone here give me an idea of what to do instead of taking them to local drop-off point.

I have an old set of Mizuno MG 75 irons 3-PW with all stock shaft and grips, I do believe.

I also have a knock off set called Eye of the Tiger. I think they may have been a knock off of the old Cobras but do not hold me to that. That is what they look like however.

I have 3 different drivers; Deep Red Fat Shaft from Wilson, Original Fat Shaft Driver and an old TM Bubble Driver. I also have 2 old TM 3W and 5W. All of these clubs have have original stock shaft and grips. The only club that is beat up pretty bad is the TM Bubble Driver.

Thes clubs are sitting in my building and I would love for someone to tell what to do with them. If you think that you can use them for something, you are welcome to them. If you think that the best thing to do is take them to the local drop off point, then just tell me.

Thanks!!

EDIT: I will add pictures later on tonight! I will pay shipping for the clubs!

Last edited:
Honorable gesture.
If you are looking to complete a transaction, please add pictures.
If you are just giving these away, then I see no harm without pics.

I don't suppose there is some kind of first tee program or organization that helps kids get golf gear near you?

Go find a high school with a very poor golf program and give the clubs to the golf coach. His kids could use them.

I don't suppose there is some kind of first tee program or organization that helps kids get golf gear near you?

I like this idea the best.

If you can check with your local pro shop to see if there is a first tee program as mentioned by Brock, that would be a great idea

I like this idea the best

Go find a high school with a very poor golf program and give the clubs to the golf coach. His kids could use them.

quite a few places in my area that take old clubs and give them to junior players in need of sticks.. i'm sure there's something like that around

This!! Golf is a very expensive sport to play and team budgets are minuscule!!

hackin

Around here there is a group of adults with Down syndrome that take clubs for people to use. During the warmer months there is a range here that has events specifically for those with disabilities to experience golf. I often wondered if there was a national outreach for those with disabilities to welcome them into the game. Sorry if I didn't put this in the most politically correct way. But I think this is has the potential to be a huge thing

I think this would be the best thing to do.

Mods you can lock this up......i think we have found a home!

Lock this please....i have 2 destinatiosn for the clubs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back