PapaJohick

#ShortKnockerBombs
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Is the speed zone adapter the same as the f9?
I know the f8 is slightly different due to the heads being 8-12

also, if anyone has a spare speed zone driver adapter (mine is an extreme 12* head) I would be grateful if you’d send me a message haha.

Is the speed zone adapter the same as the f9?
I know the f8 is slightly different due to the heads being 8-12

also, if anyone has a spare speed zone driver adapter (mine is an extreme 12* head) I would be grateful if you’d send me a message haha.
Yes the adapters are the same as far back as the F8. They did change the markings on the F9 but overall it’s the same

Yes the adapters are the same as far back as the F8. They did change the markings on the F9 but overall it’s the same
Yup. Jeremy nailed it here.

I think you have to go all way back to Bio Cell or Amp for the previous gen adapter. Just look for myfly8 for the current adapter.
F6/LTD I believe is when they went to current industry standard bit size for the screw but that is an easy swap.

I think you have to go all way back to Bio Cell or Amp for the previous gen adapter. Just look for myfly8 for the current adapter.
F6/LTD I believe is when they went to current industry standard bit size for the screw but that is an easy swap.

It would be the AMP. The MyFly adapter started with the Bio lineup.

ok awesome thanks guys.

I knew f8 adapters would work, but the numbers don't line up and a little adjusting is required. Just didnt know if that was the same for the f9 or not.

Back