bbutler

Albatross 2020 Club Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Had finally decided on new tecs with steel fiber shafts. Contacted a shop I have bought through before. Rep has given me a good deal. Store owner called rep to get pricing. Rep told him that cobra custom was on hold due to virus concerns in California. Guess I’ll have to wait a while longer.

Jman

Golfing Equipment Reviewer
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Had finally decided on new tecs with steel fiber shafts. Contacted a shop I have bought through before. Rep has given me a good deal. Store owner called rep to get pricing. Rep told him that cobra custom was on hold due to virus concerns in California. Guess I’ll have to wait a while longer.
I'm betting the same can be said about a lot of the OEM's right now. Going to be a rough year for the golf industry, and hell, for everyone really.

OITW

Contestant in #THPSweep
Reaction score
Handicap
The Clock
Spoke to a Yags this morning and he said normally at 7am half the lot is full because people are in there building clubs.

Only a eight cars with people getting work equipment to WFH

Different world now

obedt

Reaction score
Handicap
Creciendo
I'm betting the same can be said about a lot of the OEM's right now. Going to be a rough year for the golf industry, and hell, for everyone really.
I really think it's going to bounce back at some point, but yeah...definitely going to be rough for a while man. :confused:

redneckwop

3G - God - golf - guns
Reaction score
Handicap
CO high
I'm so thankful that I got my order in last week & my clubs should be delivered to my work today!

erock9174

Reaction score
Handicap
I'm so thankful that I got my order in last week & my clubs should be delivered to my work today!
same here. Mine came in Tuesday.

jdtox

Team Paradise Captain
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Pretty certain nobody is going to work after the stay in home order. Its unfortunate that we are in times like this, sadly new golf equipment being shipped out isn't going to be high on many peoples list

erock9174

Reaction score
Handicap

Alez367

Formerly Carlos C.
Reaction score
Handicap
Pretty certain nobody is going to work after the stay in home order. Its unfortunate that we are in times like this, sadly new golf equipment being shipped out isn't going to be high on many peoples list
youd be surprised. The definition of “essential” is being applied pretty loosely lately for jobs. There’s still a lot of people out and about here lately.

Tenputt

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 2.3
youd be surprised. The definition of “essential” is being applied pretty loosely lately for jobs. There’s still a lot of people out and about here lately.
I had a very important business meeting in downtown Salt Lake City yesterday and I have never seen it look so deserted. Just empty, and our State has an executive directive in place to avoid more than ten in a room at a time, but has not ordered people into their homes. The combination of Coronavirus and the earthquake has severely impacted things here.

BuckNasty

Nastiest Hater
Reaction score
Handicap

-CRW-

Reaction score
I was almost dead set on a SIM driver this year, but the deal on the F9’s were too good to pass up. I ordered mine on Monday and it arrived today. I guess I decided at the right time.

Tenputt

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 2.3
Pretty soon it’s gonna be coming to more than just CA, heres some prep going on in Philly

View attachment 8932802
New York has issued a stay at home order for the entire state. Our state‘s governor issued an executive order yesterday, prohibiting meetings of greater than 10 people. Two counties immediately issued notices that they would prosecute people who conducted gatherings of more than 10 as a Class B Misdemeanor. Today, the Governor re-issued the order as a recommendation, not a prohibition. It‘s getting crazy.

BuckNasty

Nastiest Hater
Reaction score
Handicap
New York has issued a stay at home order for the entire state. Our state‘s governor issued an executive order yesterday, prohibiting meetings of greater than 10 people. Two counties immediately issued notices that they would prosecute people who conducted gatherings of more than 10 as a Class B Misdemeanor. Today, the Governor re-issued the order as a recommendation, not a prohibition. It‘s getting crazy.
NJ governor just hinted at a stay at home order starting tomorrow night

mantan

Reaction score
Handicap
My Cobra order literally shipped out at noon yesterday....was tracking it to see if it actually got out of state. Last update was it was in Oceanside last evening....

jlew2144

Reaction score
Handicap
My Cobra order literally shipped out at noon yesterday....was tracking it to see if it actually got out of state. Last update was it was in Oceanside last evening....
Most transportation is considered essential so FedEx/UPS will still be sending trucks out.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in