Cobra Darkspeed bag

I'm sure that will be a great looking bag.

Oh, I need to see more of this one.

Yesssssss!! God I wanted to talk about this bag! It looks so freaking good in person. 😍. There are a couple more pictures out there if you're sleuthy.

Oooh that looks nice!

Fox Tv GIF by Family Guy

Yesssssss!! God I wanted to talk about this bag! It looks so freaking good in person. 😍. There are a couple more pictures out there if you're sleuthy.
Oooooh....you've seen it?!

im in love GIF

I'm not sure why I'd have expected otherwise, but this is it. I'm a fan.

Oooooh....you've seen it?!
Yeah really fortunate on that. And the whole Darkspeed setup with the headcovers and bag all together just looks amazing! Cobra just kills it with that stuff. I love my Aerojet themed Tour Stand bag from last year too.

Edit link

Last edited:
Black And White Horror GIF

Looks amazing!

Is all I know is that it damn well better not be a 14 way divider or all hell will break loose.

Yeah really fortunate on that. And the whole Darkspeed setup with the headcovers and bag all together just looks amazing! Cobra just kills it with that stuff. I love my Aerojet themed Tour Stand bag from last year too.
That whole setup, just screams Darth Vader. I need it all!

Ooooh. Do want.

It’s probably a Vessel which means it’s not only badass but awesome quality

I can’t even imagine how amazingly hot a black cobra/vessel bag with dark speed Driver, 3w and Hybrid, Black forged tec irons, black snakebites, and a putter would look.

Sweating James Mcavoy GIF

the bag is cool. I mean, it's quite difficult to make an all-black bag look uncool, isn't it? I wonder if that's the bag the pros will be using, too? Not sure how good it will look with sponsors plastered all over.

That looks incredible

That bag just looks freaking ANGRY….. in the most beautiful way possible. I would play that bag and dress in all black like Gary Player. It could be 95° out side, and I would be too bad ass to even sweat!

This bag looks great and perfectly flows with the new Darkspeed offering. Very well done.

Back