Cobra Fit 'n' Fly App

I was thinking how cool it would be for this to be online as well!

it's out in the play store now too!

it's out in the play store now too!

I need to get to my home computer though. It says I need to log into Itunes to get it.

Looks like I made the right call with my 2/3 hybrid and 3/4 wood. Time to adjust the 3/4 wood to 4+ (from 3) as I had expected!

so I downloaded it and it wont run. Thoughts?

anyone have this on iphone 4s? I think this is my problem.

It works with my 4s but I was reading the specs and it said it was optimized for the iphone 5.

thanks for checking. I'll try again when I get home.

Works fine on my iPhone 4 if that helps!

Darn, I didn't know it was out for the iPhone now. At first it was only iPad!
Ill download now:)

I was messing around again with this today for my hybrid/FW pondering and holy cow does the gap tool work great for the FW and hybrids, it really helps you see the proper gaps at the top of your bag!

I wonder when they'll update the site:
http://www.cobragolf.com/FitNFly
fitnfly-landing-banner.png
fitnfly-image.png

I am going to try and hit the hybrids this week and see how accurate it is to my gaps. It keeps recommending 2 4/5 hybrids for me at different settings.

I am going to try and hit the hybrids this week and see how accurate it is to my gaps. It keeps recommending 2 4/5 hybrids for me at different settings.
I'll be curious to see how realistic that is for you! It seemed to get me fairly good, but once the clubs are set and in play it might be a different story. The proof is in the pudding so to speak!

Back