Cobra Fit 'n' Fly App

I have been waiting for this!! going to try to download it today and play with it. Thanks for posting dude!

and i will be waiting and hoping that this one goes to Iphone as I don't have an Ipad hahaha. Good try though by me.

y u no put app on Android yet?!

y u no put app on Android yet?!

A thousand dittos.

I understand why, but it truly p1ss3s me off. I think devs should build up and release both at the same time. If only to ease my angst.

I'd like to have the ability to manually add products to the "My Bag" so my dream bag could be manually adjusted rather than only coming from the fitting. Plus the recommendations involved a few regular shafts for me, which has never worked for me at all!

Can someone do me a favor and run my gaps for me? It would be greatly appreciated. Trying to figure out which hybrid to go with. Thanks.

Can someone do me a favor and run my gaps for me? It would be greatly appreciated. Trying to figure out which hybrid to go with. Thanks.

Just pop them in here and I will do it for you or shoot me a pm if you prefer.

Just pop them in here and I will do it for you or shoot me a pm if you prefer.

Thanks! Tell me what info you need and I will post on here.

Thanks! Tell me what info you need and I will post on here.

Including PW, how many wedges do you play?
Longest iron:
Current driver distance:
Longest iron distance:

Including PW, how many wedges do you play?
Longest iron:
Current driver distance:
Longest iron distance:

4 wedges
4i 200-210
Driver 270

4 wedges
4i 200-210
Driver 270

It suggests a 3/4 AMP Cell hybrid set @ 3+ - 229 yards and a 3/4 AMP Cell Fairway set @ 3 - 254 yards.

Thanks a lot! I already have the 3w set there. I was just wondering about the hybrid and which one to go with. I was thinking the 2/3, but now I may have to reconsider.

Also, that app seems pretty accurate. That's exactly how far I was hitting my 3w yesterday.

Both the 2/3 and 3/4 have the 19* setting they are recommending.

Sent an email out last night to cobra wondering about an Android version. This was their response.

"We are currently working on that and it should be available in the next few weeks. There are hundreds of Android devices out there so I can't guarantee it will work on yours, but we will be optimizing and testing with the Samsung S3 and Google Nexus 7 (the most popular Android devices in the market).

Keep an eye on the Google Play app store."

I downloaded the app. But haven't played around with it yet. I will get to it today tho.

Will this thing help you diall in the best setting for your driver too?

Downloading this now and going to mess around with it. Thanks for the heads up.

I'm really hoping that they get an iphone app still.

I really love the gaping mechanism on the app:
IMG_0143_zps10715364.png

Downloaded and working on iPhone 4..

Downloaded and working on iPhone 4..
I didn't realize the iPhone version was out yet!!! AWESOME.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fit-n-fly-for-iphone/id616473947?mt=8
Fit N Fly for iPhone [h=2]By COBRA PUMA GOLF[/h]
View More By This Developer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.

[h=4]Description[/h] The COBRA Golf Fit N Fly app is part calculator, part education tool. Although all the clubs, their features and benefits from COBRA's 2013 line are showcased, the true value of the FIt N Fly app lies in the three calculators - Driver Fitting, Long Game Gap Fitting and Iron Fitting. By answering some simple questions, the app can recommend options for virtually every club in your bag, including MyFly settings (COBRA's proprietary loft adjustability technology).
mzl.iugkzsjn.320x480-75.jpg

deserves another bump as they released the iPhone app last week.

Back