Cobra Kai Season 4

Johnny was Right!!!
I also noticed that Sam gets to drive a Mercedes to school but the boy has to ride the school bus.

I also noticed that Sam gets to drive a Mercedes to school but the boy has to ride the school bus.
I know right? Sam is one of the unintentional worst characters on the show…

I know right? Sam is one of the unintentional worst characters on the show…
Yeah. Hit and run. Ditches her best friend. Let's another friend get their arm broken. Can't figure out which guy she likes more.....but she is the victim.

Yeah. Hit and run. Ditches her best friend. Let's another friend get their arm broken. Can't figure out which guy she likes more.....but she is the victim.
From my point of view The LaRussos are evil…

From my point of view The LaRussos are evil…
Yeah the mom was fine until this season then she went all LaRusso

Nice season, but not a fan of the story making the LaRusso kids the real villains. You had almost no one to root for in the end. You wanted to root for some, but they were on the wrong side. My guess was this season was more of a part 1 and the next season is truly part 2.

Nice season, but not a fan of the story making the LaRusso kids the real villains. You had almost no one to root for in the end. You wanted to root for some, but they were on the wrong side. My guess was this season was more of a part 1 and the next season is truly part 2.
The LaRusso kids (Sam) have been the villians the entire series.

I guess that depends on your perspective in prior seasons, but in this season she was the silver spoon brat.

I just don’t understand the idea/storyline of how bad the LaRusso’s are at parenting. Daniel became everything he always was against when he was younger.

AD82522E-5D4E-4F73-AB3C-3E7CDCC28E56.gif
The answer is Johnny… You should always root for Johnny…

4BCD028B-E9E3-45B5-A386-1BE8C9B3C81C.jpeg
You & The Guy she told you not to worry about…
865C4067-E580-4D0D-92D8-F676D3BADE61.jpeg

Worst character on the show…

Johnny Lawerence won the All Valley in ‘82 & ‘83, yet no mention of it in introduction… ? Lame.

Me at last scene of Season 4. Bring on Season 5.

I was wondering when I saw this comment. After I finished it last night I had the same look.

I was wondering when I saw this comment. After I finished it last night I had the same look.
I'll be honest and say I am surprised there aren't more people talking about the ending on here.

We watched 3 episodes last night…. I’m not impressed so far. Hopefully it’ll get slightly better…

On episode 7. God Sam is the worst. And it seems like everyone is really unlikeable overall this season lol

Man three episodes into season 4 and damn!!!

I'm still in season 2 but really enjoying the series

Binged it new years day. Was pretty good. Old Terry Silver is still a psycho haha

Binged it new years day. Was pretty good. Old Terry Silver is still a psycho haha
You can only serve a man so much tofu before he snaps. Lol

The last 4 episodes are a chef’s kiss…

On episode 7. God Sam is the worst. And it seems like everyone is really unlikeable overall this season lol
F7D13B19-03A7-4149-9494-3DD9335FED95.jpeg
Worst Character on the show…

View attachment 9056980
Worst Character on the show…
That's the exact moment I'm on on episode 8 right now since I had to shut it off and watch something else with the wife :ROFLMAO:

She's sooooooo bad. But her brother (as of now) is just as awful. The whole LaRusso family sucks :LOL:

Last edited:
That's the exact moment I'm on on episode 7 right now since I had to shut it off and watch something else with the wife :ROFLMAO:

She's sooooooo bad. But her brother (as of now) is just as awful. The whole LaRusso family sucks :LOL:
Makes you root for the Cobra Kai’s even more… right?

Makes you root for the Cobra Kai’s even more… right?
Haha Cobra Kai's or Eagle Fangs? Because the only CK I'm rooting for right now is Kenny

Also realized I'm on episode 8, not 7

Back