COBRA KING 3D Printed and Vintage Series Putters

I think the SuperNova knows a bag battle is incoming

40AE0A85-4EBA-44E8-BB08-C5A05B5205C0.jpeg

I have a stingray 40 and need to change from the toe hang. The supernova is the one thats on my ponder list so I've been watching for one to pick up.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

I took the new Agera out on the practice green today and wow! From 4ft or less it was like I have to try to miss the putt. The stability of this putter is unbelievable. If you line up your putt, you can’t help but start it online.

The sik face is definitely a different feel. I currently play a Scotty Cameron Phantom x 7. This face feels hotter but more consistent. I think that has to do with the descending loft and getting a more consistent roll. My dispersion on lag putts today was really good.

I don’t see how this putter won’t save me 3+ shots per round right out of the gate.

15, 20, 25, & 30ft putt results. 1 ball at each distance.
D2697DB6-69FA-483F-8C49-60EDD1DB6EE2.jpeg

8322A183-9715-4244-93D0-79E898984BCF.jpeg

I took the new Agera out on the practice green today and wow! From 4ft or less it was like I have to try to miss the putt. The stability of this putter is unbelievable. If you line up your putt, you can’t help but start it online.

The sik face is definitely a different feel. I currently play a Scotty Cameron Phantom x 7. This face feels hotter but more consistent. I think that has to do with the descending loft and getting a more consistent roll. My dispersion on lag putts today was really good.

I don’t see how this putter won’t save me 3+ shots per round right out of the gate.

View attachment 9099670

View attachment 9099671
Love it, and that 3+ shots would really be something

First round with the Agera. I really like this putter. The ball just rolls so well right from impact.

I decided to get slightly more vertical with maintaining me eye over the ball. This takes some stress off my back. Abd I can have two hands on the grip of the 34 inch putter.

I need some time to get the pace feel. But I’m putting a good stoke on the ball. Green we’re fast, sloped, and grainy. So I had more putts than yesterday. But on much harder greens.

This is going to be good for my golf scores.

My King Widesport has arrived!!!
It’s just beautiful 😍.

A3C3701C-F5B1-4EFC-A6F0-E19BBA60014A.jpeg
02109C2C-8A1F-49CD-864B-3A4755A481A1.jpeg
F8E8A473-6F2B-4A9F-80E9-4D687D022354.jpeg

Here is how the King Widesport compares in size to a Toulon Chicago :

395FF590-A8BD-419C-A72A-3A92A3DA092E.jpeg

15AE46F1-7823-461E-BA52-F95CBF85781F.jpeg
5BD8EA69-5891-4B8D-9C36-7CF5160113D1.jpeg
I’m digging the look of the single bend!!

Man these look really really good 🤤

Oh wow! Now that I've seen this again, I'm REALLY liking it!! The sight line is really nice!

How does the weight feel?
The weighting feels great, it has way less toe hang than my Chicago, so that is going to take some getting used to, but I’m pumped!!!

The weighting feels great, it has way less toe hang than my Chicago, so that is going to take some getting used to, but I’m pumped!!!
I’m surprised you went with a putter with drastically different toe-hang. Was that intentional?

I’m surprised you went with a putter with drastically different toe-hang. Was that intentional?
I was more concerned with shape than toe hang, my stroke has little to no arch.

I was more concerned with shape than toe hang, my stroke has little to no arch.
Do you have (plan to get) a weight kit to pimp it further?

Just got my Stingray 20. Going to add a zero torque shaft. Really excited to get this out this weekend.

Love seeing this thread get more love! Should be hopping by next week!

View attachment 9099670

View attachment 9099671

3 shots right away is so awesome. To get that out of the putter would be such a huge victory. Great feedback so far!

First round with the Agera. I really like this putter. The ball just rolls so well right from impact.

I decided to get slightly more vertical with maintaining me eye over the ball. This takes some stress off my back. Abd I can have two hands on the grip of the 34 inch putter.

I need some time to get the pace feel. But I’m putting a good stoke on the ball. Green we’re fast, sloped, and grainy. So I had more putts than yesterday. But on much harder greens.

This is going to be good for my golf scores.

That seems to be a consistent remark, the pace. Sounds like everyone is noticing it to be pretty hot and having to get used to that.

Back