Cobra/Puma Discount Code

init.6

Always Sunny
Reaction score
Handicap
12.8GHIN
Not sure if this is the right place to put this but I found a 25% off discount code that works on pretty much anything (including the F8 line) on cobragolf.com or their puma golf section. Looks like it is a Waste Management promotion, but I don't think it has a limit on how many times you can use it. It's not a referral code, I'm just passing it along to my fellow addicts: CPGATWMO

Wish I would have known that when I ordered my adapter! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to copy this to the Deal of the Day Thread.

Oh Snap, this works on the new Pwradapt shoes out 2/2. Making my preorder now!

Wow good timing, I was just looking at the Pwradapt shoes. Thanks!

Thanks this code worked on the shoes I just ordered.

Ever time I try and place an order and put it in the cart, it just says your cart is empty! My guess is that it recognizes I am in Canada and won't let me order off the US site. I'll have to try the Canadian site but doubt the code will work. Cross my fingers.

No luck on Canadian site...Pwradapt shoes aren't even listed. :banghead:

Ever time I try and place an order and put it in the cart, it just says your cart is empty! My guess is that it recognizes I am in Canada and won't let me order off the US site. I'll have to try the Canadian site but doubt the code will work. Cross my fingers.

It happened to me last night, try changing color of the shoe you want, that is how I was able to get mine.

It happened to me last night, try changing color of the shoe you want, that is how I was able to get mine.

I tried that before but my size is 8 Wide and no luck. I'll try again later tonight. Funny though if sold out, it wouldn't say so.

I tried that before but my size is 8 Wide and no luck. I'll try again later tonight. Funny though if sold out, it wouldn't say so.

I also went from laced to the disc.

I would just try again. I have had that happen multiple times with Cobra/Puma's site. Happened when I bought the Aloha shirt, happened when I bought the Orange P hat. Just hit the back button on your browser, click what you want and add to cart again.

Sometimes it just doesn't load up.

I would just try again. I have had that happen multiple times with Cobra/Puma's site. Happened when I bought the Aloha shirt, happened when I bought the Orange P hat. Just hit the back button on your browser, click what you want and add to cart again.

Thanks...i’ll try again later.

You would think that would be an easy fix for them. I emailed CS last night but haven't received a reply yet.

Thanks for the code. Think I might order me some Puma Tour Ignite shoes

Holy crap..just ordered Cobra F8 Driver for $100 off!!! It's Christmas time in THP Land!!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Got the site to finally take my size and add to shopping cart but doesn't list Canada as an eligible billing address (will be shipping to a US address). I'll have to call CS tomorrow to get straightened out. At least they are sitting in my cart. Wish me luck.

Just ordered the new Ignite-pwradapt-disc shoes with the 25% off coupon. SWEET!!!!

This will be used. Tonight. Thanks.

I just ordered a new set and it was just delivered. I haven’t opened the box yet (been out of town). Do you think if I call customer service they will refund the difference or will I have to return them and reorder them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$247 for the Black/Orange King Staff Bag... tempting

No luck on Canadian site...Pwradapt shoes aren't even listed. :banghead:

It's the same with most OEMs and how they view/treat their potential Canadian customers. Always nice being crapped on while trying to make a purchase and support a brand.

It's the same with most OEMs and how they view/treat their potential Canadian customers. Always nice being crapped on while trying to make a purchase and support a brand.
If you really want something let me know. We can work it out and I can bring it up to Chambers, assuming it's a day I can play.

Back