For those using the XB, what’s the one word you would use to describe it?

For me: stable

It’s just never gets me in trouble if I put even a remotely decent swing on it.
I would agree, I've only got a couple of rounds in with it but it want's to find fairways. So far I've used most of the face and if I don't toe hook it I'm hitting fairways about 50% of the time with a few just off of the edge and a few bombs (for me) when I hit center on a good swing. So far it seems to be a good fit for me and as long as I don't try to ramp up too much I'm hitting solid drives with it.

Ordered a 12* XB today after hitting the demo well. I didn’t mesh well with the Motore but through my Gd YS Nano reloaded shaft in it and it woke it up.

I recently benched my Mavrik for the Xtreme and like it a lot. But dig the color scheme on the Rad better. If this pans out it will essentially be the first driver to check all the boxes for me.

hoping it comes in before my round next Thursday.
I will say after looking at 4 shops in the area nobody had an XB 12* in stock. Either they are selling really well or nobody needs a 12* these days lol

let us know how you like it compared to the extreme. I think the shaft in one vs the other could be a factor but you can interchange them and fitgure that out

Had fun again with this club at league tonight. Just an easy 260 for me. I’m pretty confident I’ve never played a more consistent driver for me.

Wanting to try the xb found one with rdx blue regular really like to find the motore shaft has anyone try the regular blue

If I can get my injury under control and get back to some speed practice this will be a great driver for me. Only time I miss a fairway is when I get sloppy with my swing changes. 😎
Screenshot_20210711-163720.jpg
And the great thing is my left and right misses have all been 1st cut rough, still very playable.

Struggling with the right sided miss now. Eliminated the left hand side almost completely. Can't seem to close the face even in the draw setting. Like the feel and sound.

Struggling with the right sided miss now. Eliminated the left hand side almost completely. Can't seem to close the face even in the draw setting. Like the feel and sound.
My recent swing changes in combination with this driver has introduced me to someplace I have never played from, the left side of the course! 🤣

My recent swing changes in combination with this driver has introduced me to someplace I have never played from, the left side of the course! 🤣

I'm happy to be off the left side, just cant make myself mentally set up for a true fade because I hit it that way for so long. Shaft change? :)

The XB sounds like cracking a whip when you hit it on the screws. Such a good sound and feel.

I have heard of this mythical place you call the left side of the course. It's not a place I'm familiar with, but I'm hoping that from Wednesday onwards I will be visiting there a little more frequently!

I have heard of this mythical place you call the left side of the course. It's not a place I'm familiar with, but I'm hoping that from Wednesday onwards I will be visiting there a little more frequently!
It may be an unproven legend that golfers dream of finding one day and some believe the Radspeed is the key that will unlock it. :D

It may be an unproven legend that golfers dream of finding one day and some believe the Radspeed is the key that will unlock it. :D

😉

This is me. Not the same driver, but I have had a swing change and I'm seeing the left side of the course now with some draws. Now aiming at the right side of the fairway, which still just feels weird to me. I have the occasional miss to the right now, but not bad. But when you have 28 years of a right miss, shifting to aiming at the right side of the fairway feels so weird and I have to just convince myself to trust the new swing lol.

This is me. Not the same driver, but I have had a swing change and I'm seeing the left side of the course now with some draws. Now aiming at the right side of the fairway, which still just feels weird to me. I have the occasional miss to the right now, but not bad. But when you have 28 years of a right miss, shifting to aiming at the right side of the fairway feels so weird and I have to just convince myself to trust the new swing lol.
I can relate to this so very much. My swing is coming on leaps and bounds but I just can't fully commit to aiming where either straight down the middle or slightly to the right. It will come though, just need to trust the swing!

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

So the big boy has arrived, and I managed to get out and hit half a dozen with it at the range last night. First impressions are that the Peacoat finish is out of this world, it completely pops in person and the matte finish is perfect to my eye. I've got a real preference for the matte finish right from my days of playing several of the Ping G series and this just looks unreal. Easily the best looking driver around at the moment in my humble.

One thing I didn't get on with the Xtreme last time around was that it sat very open to my eye at address, so I was always fighting the rights - or at least the expectation that it was going right. but as you can see from the 1st picture it sits completely square and right there the confidence skyrocketed. It also looks ENORMOUS down by the ball, again inspiring so much confidence.

First few swings were a bit off, but once this was on the screws it just goes and goes. Hit a couple off the toe that had no right whatsoever to stay down the middle and they would definitely still be in play had I been on the course. Of course there were a couple of snap hooks and big high rights but that was completely user error and about where my game is at the moment.

Sound and feel is difficult to describe - just....solid. Absolutely solid, kind of a muted crack that tells you the contact was where it needed to be. Playing it in 10.5 with a stiff Hzrdus RDX and felt very smooth indeed. I'm going to have to remember that I don't need to try and really go after it, a steady swing and this club will do all the work for me. Flight was very high as expected, so may have to play with the loft a little bit early signs are good. Very good indeed....

View attachment 9016488View attachment 9016489View attachment 9016490View attachment 9016491

So the big boy has arrived, and I managed to get out and hit half a dozen with it at the range last night. First impressions are that the Peacoat finish is out of this world, it completely pops in person and the matte finish is perfect to my eye. I've got a real preference for the matte finish right from my days of playing several of the Ping G series and this just looks unreal. Easily the best looking driver around at the moment in my humble.

One thing I didn't get on with the Xtreme last time around was that it sat very open to my eye at address, so I was always fighting the rights - or at least the expectation that it was going right. but as you can see from the 1st picture it sits completely square and right there the confidence skyrocketed. It also looks ENORMOUS down by the ball, again inspiring so much confidence.

First few swings were a bit off, but once this was on the screws it just goes and goes. Hit a couple off the toe that had no right whatsoever to stay down the middle and they would definitely still be in play had I been on the course. Of course there were a couple of snap hooks and big high rights but that was completely user error and about where my game is at the moment.

Sound and feel is difficult to describe - just....solid. Absolutely solid, kind of a muted crack that tells you the contact was where it needed to be. Playing it in 10.5 with a stiff Hzrdus RDX and felt very smooth indeed. I'm going to have to remember that I don't need to try and really go after it, a steady swing and this club will do all the work for me. Flight was very high as expected, so may have to play with the loft a little bit early signs are good. Very good indeed....
I have this exact setup coming from the contest I won on IG. I already plan to turn down the loft to 9* and put it in a Draw setting as my gamer (EPIC Max LS) is set to 8* and in the Draw setting. Big thing I am curious to see is how the shaft is. I was in a stiff shaft until this year (last shaft in my EPIC Flash was EvenFlow Green 60g 6.0), but had the HZRDUS Black 60g 6.0 in my TM M1 and it definitely felt stiffer than the Evenflow. I currently have the MMT 60X, so curious how it reacts with the shaft as I have never tried the HZRDUS RDX Blue. I tried a HZRDUS shaft I believe at my fitting this year and it was the same experience from past (feels a little stiffer than some shafts), so interested to see if that is the case with the RDX Blue since I am in an X flex now and the RDX is in stiff. I would have gotten a X flex shaft but didn't have a choice with the contest.

I have this exact setup coming from the contest I won on IG. I already plan to turn down the loft to 9* and put it in a Draw setting as my gamer (EPIC Max LS) is set to 8* and in the Draw setting. Big thing I am curious to see is how the shaft is. I was in a stiff shaft until this year (last shaft in my EPIC Flash was EvenFlow Green 60g 6.0), but had the HZRDUS Black 60g 6.0 in my TM M1 and it definitely felt stiffer than the Evenflow. I currently have the MMT 60X, so curious how it reacts with the shaft as I have never tried the HZRDUS RDX Blue. I tried a HZRDUS shaft I believe at my fitting this year and it was the same experience from past (feels a little stiffer than some shafts), so interested to see if that is the case with the RDX Blue since I am in an X flex now and the RDX is in stiff. I would have gotten a X flex shaft but didn't have a choice with the contest.

It is certainly a hugely confidence inspiring setup. One of the first things I noticed was just how light the driver felt in hand. I'm not sure if it was just me, but it felt like a really nice balance in hand. It was a new shaft to me as well, I was in the Hzrdus Yellow last year and results were mixed. Looking forward to see how it all works out for you with it.

It is certainly a hugely confidence inspiring setup. One of the first things I noticed was just how light the driver felt in hand. I'm not sure if it was just me, but it felt like a really nice balance in hand. It was a new shaft to me as well, I was in the Hzrdus Yellow last year and results were mixed. Looking forward to see how it all works out for you with it.
I have hit the RadSpeed XB on the range (just a couple of balls). I hit @e1iterate 's when we did our Alumni Golf Tourney and it felt great, but his had a different shaft at the time. I believe he had the Ventus Blue 60X when I hit it. Interested to put it up against my driver. Going to take a lot to beat out the EPIC Max LS.

That's what I like about a counterbalanced shaft, nice and light in hand. :)

Got to hit xb a few times with blue hazardus I like but I also have the motore coming as well to try cobra drivers feel good and look good

Back