CONTEST Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme

Another great giveaway, compliments of a very generous THPer, thanks for the opportunity @Golfers Anonymous !!

I am an AC member.
The driver this would be going up against to replace is a Tour Edge Exotics EXS.

Nice gesture!
That's a great driver but I'm a reg flex guy.
Looking forward to seeing who wins.

You rock! Awesome contest! I’m scared to tinker with my current driver setup, but someone is in for a treat!!

Since I had previously won this driver off of THP from last years Morgan Cup (Thanks again Team Paradise) and recently came by another driver (😁) it only seems right to send this one off to another THPer. So here are the requirements:
• Must be an AC Member
• Post what driver you will be replacing
• That’s it 🤷‍♂️

This will come with two shafts HZRDUS Smoke Yellow 6.0 (S) with Cobra Connect grip, and a Xcaliber Xclusiv Avalon 5 (S).
View attachment 9005247
View attachment 9005248
Contest will run through April 30th 11:59 PM EST. Winner will be announced May 1st. Will assign number to all eligible entries 1 through X as they are entered and use a random number selector to pick the winner. Good Luck!
Lefty here but just wanted to drop in and say I appreciate you spreading the love to the forum. :love:(y)

Thanks for the opportunity! This would replace a Cobra F8

I'm all set but impressed by your gesture. Awesome!

Very Cool!

Yep, I'm an AC member.
This would be replacing my Cobra F7.

Very generous....good luck to everyone entering.

I would use it to replace the driver in my friends bag, he's swinging an Old Louisville Slugger from the 70's. He's re-shafted it 5 times already but I just want to helicopter it into a pond. THX

Holy moly, what a generous gesture. Thanks @Golfers Anonymous !
My brother has this driver and RAVES about it. It didn't have the right shaft for me but I hit it a few times and it felt solid. I would love to try this missile launcher out with both of these shafts. I would be gaming this against my current TE EXS 220. (y)

Very nice! Happy AC Member here. Would be replacing my Ping G400 Max.

An awesome and class move!! I am playing this driver and LOVE IT. Hope it lands in the bag of someone who will enjoy it.

Awesome gesture! I would certainly love a chance to try my hand with this driver that has received rave reviews from THPers. Would be replacing a Ben Hogan GS53.

Since I had previously won this driver off of THP from last years Morgan Cup (Thanks again Team Paradise) and recently came by another driver (😁) it only seems right to send this one off to another THPer. So here are the requirements:
• Must be an AC Member
• Post what driver you will be replacing
• That’s it 🤷‍♂️

This will come with two shafts HZRDUS Smoke Yellow 6.0 (S) with Cobra Connect grip, and a Xcaliber Xclusiv Avalon 5 (S).
View attachment 9005247
View attachment 9005248
Contest will run through April 30th 11:59 PM EST. Winner will be announced May 1st. Will assign number to all eligible entries 1 through X as they are entered and use a random number selector to pick the winner. Good Luck!
Great contest and way to give back!!

Well done @Golfers Anonymous. This would replace a Callaway Rogue - that no longer gives me any love!.

I already have a Speedzone Xtreme. For me, it’s a very accurate driver. Nice contest. Someone will end up with a great driver.

Tuesday Bump

Thanks for the chance.

I will be replacing a Cobra Biocell.

I would replace Mizuno ST190

Fantastic contest @Golfers Anonymous ! The SpeedZone Extreme is a great driver - I have been thoroughly enjoying mine. I'm excited for the winner!

It would be a fantastic upgrade. I would be replacing a box set x51 driver. No real name brand, just what came with my starter set. Like I put in another thread earlier I'll be doing an iron fitting this weekend so it could be a great compliment to those new bad boys. Thanks for the opportunity.

Very generous gesture. I would be replacing an Epic Flash, with a bonus being that I love how the Avalon plays.

Back