Votes: 40 43.0%
  • Pepsi

Votes: 26 28.0%
  • Milk (for Snickerdog{

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Other

Votes: 24 25.8%

• Total voters
I don't drink sodas, but when I did Coke on ice and Pepsi without ice.

stop drinking soda years ago. When I did. It was Pepsi.

I don't drink much cola at all anymore, but when I did (and now for that matter), I much prefer Pepsi. If Coke is the only option, that's fine, but given a choice I'll take Pepsi.

The only soda I drink anymore is the Mountain Dew Zero.

If I have a soda/pop (depending where you are in the world) I will drink a A&W Rootbeer or a Dr Pepper on rare occasions.
Milk is usually the first choice @Maric :)

20200702_131828.jpg

I voted "other". I am Dr. Pepper junky. When that's not available Mtn Dew, or Squirt work quite well.

I use Coke/Pepsi on my battery terminals to clean them. Sometimes to soak a rusty item in.

Come zero or nothing!

asking me if i want coke instead of Pepsi is like saying , Do you want Mr Pibb when you ask for Dr Pepper

nothing but Pepsi will do

There aren't many things in this world better than a McDonald's coke.

Dr. Pepper is the king, that's the correct answer.

But if I'm choosing between those two I like Pepsi better if it's fountain and Coke if it's a can or bottle.
Dr. Pepper as long as it's the real stuff made from sugar. Used to get some occasionally from the original factory in Dublin, Tx. We also got a Dr. Pepper cake from there one time that had a miniature bottle of the syrup that you poured into the mix. So freaking good!

Coke, worked as a driver for them for a while and got brainwashed.

Diet Coke all day! Not because i'm watching my weight, I just prefer the taste of Diet vs Regular. To me, Diet Pepsi tastes like watered down Diet Coke only sweeter and with less carbonization.

diet coke

Coke.

Coca-Cola is the greatest soft drink ever made.

That said, I have not had a dark colored soft drink or caffeine in 2 years.

1593713573205.png

Only one drink for me at Bushwood. Just sayin.

I quit all sodas in my mid 40's as they are really not healthy. That is the moment I started drinking coffee, 1 cup after lunch for my caffeine instead of my Dr. Pepper to get me through the afternoon. I now have a carbonator for water and mix the carbonated water 4/5 with 1/5 pure grapefruit juice or Pom.

I am a Coke, Dr. Pepper, RC Cola, Cheer wine person.... these are my favorites
With this said, I like pop (soda) too much, so I'll drink most anything that is not diet.
Coke Zero & Diet Dr. Pepper are the exceptions.

My mom banned my brother & I from pop until high school. I've been making up for lost time for 30 years :)

I try to avoid sodas of any kind especially the sugar versions. Would rather drink green tea or iced tea.

Prefer Coke but can't remember the last time I've had either of those in anything other than a mixed drink lol

Diet cokes are a rare treat, like literally first one of the year yesterday... When they come ohhhh my goodness!

Pepsi if I have a choice, but I will drink both.

I don't like the corn syrup in most POPS now. (Ya MN, ya betcha.)
Sierra Mist w/cane sugar or Reed's Ginger Brew are my fizzy refreshers.

Back