Votes: 40 43.0%
  • Pepsi

Votes: 26 28.0%
  • Milk (for Snickerdog{

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Other

Votes: 24 25.8%

• Total voters
I drink plenty of water and iced tea - but when it comes to soda it's Diet Coke (or Coke Zero) over anything Pepsi and it ain't even close. I'll even choose generic store brand "cola" over Pepsi.

Diet Dr. Pepper over Pepsi too, but Dr. Pepper doesn't taste as good as it used to. I remember it from when I was a kid, it was a totally different (and much better) flavor back then.

Last edited:
I’ll take Pepsi

I drink plenty of water and iced tea - but when it comes to soda it's Diet Coke (or Coke Zero) over anything Pepsi and it ain't even close. I'll even choose generic store brand "cola" over Pepsi.

Diet Dr. Pepper over Pepsi too, but Dr. Pepper doesn't taste as good as it used to. I remember it from when I was a kid, it was a totally different (and much better) flavor back then.
Agree. I’d rather drink crab juice than Pepsi.
1593717802701.jpeg

I rarely drink soda pop anymore, but, when I do I prefer Coke over Pepsi.

The only soft drink for me is Diet Mt. Dew. I voted for milk in the poll because I prefer that to actual Coke or Pepsi. If I had to choose between the two, I would go with Pepsi.

Diet Coke for me

Between the two it’s Coke for me

I'm in for Coke. Cherry Coke is best. But Coke over Pepsi any day!!

When I used to drink soda, it was diet coke or coke zero all the way. I did not like the taste of pepsi.

Now i don't drink any soda. I stick with carbonated mineral water (Perrier, San Peligrino, Arrowhead sparking water, etc.), unsweetened iced tea or coffee (black).

Maybe partly due to the fact that I had a bottling plant in my town when I was a kid, but the hands down best cola taste ever was Royal Crown (RC) cola. Unfortunately, corporate america and the big purses of Coca-Cola and Pepsi squeezed RC out. However, its still around and you can find it occasionally. And if you do come across RC one of these days, I highly recommend that you try it. It had superior taste then the other colas.

View attachment 8951492

I get RC every now and then. Good stuff. I like to make my Run and Coke's with it. Errm, Rum and RC's.. hehe

Maybe partly due to the fact that I had a bottling plant in my town when I was a kid, but the hands down best cola taste ever was Royal Crown (RC) cola. Unfortunately, corporate america and the big purses of Coca-Cola and Pepsi squeezed RC out. However, its still around and you can find it occasionally. And if you do come across RC one of these days, I highly recommend that you try it. It had superior taste then the other colas.

View attachment 8951492
You add the optional moon pie, or no?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Coke over ice, Pepsi in a can. That wasn’t one of the options. ;)

Coke over Pepsi, but Dr. Pepper or Cheerwine over them both!

If Mountain Dew and Cheerwine are off the table, give me...

born-in-carolinas.jpg

If it’s a Coke vs. Pepsi battle, give me Coke all day long! Otherwise it’s gotta be Dr. Pepper.

I feel the only appropraute answer here is whatever I damn well please to mix with a little makers mark.

Funny, my son was just trying to convince me today that Pepsi was dead, why are they even trying?🙄

That being said, are there refund of the country where Pepsi is clearly preferred? Obviously Coke is King in the south. Does Pepsi rule the northeast or someplace?

both are pure sugar but Coke always tastes teeth ache sweet... Pepsi please

Coke for me every time, and I can 100% taste the difference. Out of a glass bottle tastes infinitely better to my buds as well. Although now I'm trying to drop a few pounds, I've not had a normal coke for months, my better half drinks cherry flavoured Pepsi Max and whilst the taste did nothing for me initially, it's really quite grown on me.

Always been a Pepsi person myself, just prefer the taste

Back