College football rules or NFL?

While I understand it’s meant to protect the players I don’t love the college targeting rule and the way it’s enforced

While I understand it’s meant to protect the players I don’t love the college targeting rule and the way it’s enforced
Throwing the player out is silly. Maybe on the second one in a game or if they accumulate 3 during the season. But everytime is crazy.

Throwing the player out is silly. Maybe on the second one in a game or if they accumulate 3 during the season. But everytime is crazy.
If it’s blatant on first offense I can see but many times it’s not. I like the 2 unsportsmanlike penalties than ejection in the NFL much better

If it’s blatant on first offense I can see but many times it’s not. I like the 2 unsportsmanlike penalties than ejection in the NFL much better
There is the whole yellow/red card thing soccer uses that would make too much sense to use in football.

Whichever level figures out its main issue first: the NFL with the roughing the passer rule or the NCAA with the targeting rule.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

College all the way. Except for targeting and ejections

Back