I have a gorgeous red glove that I love, but have never worn. I feel like if I'm going to be flashy, then I better have the game to match.

The driving range I frequent has these Bender Golf gloves for sale. The owner was trying to sell me one and I tried one on. They were very comfortable, but I wasn't in the market for gloves and not sure I'd wear something like this anyway.

https://www.bendergloves.com/collections/golf-glove

I dig a lot of those, think I may have to order one or two. Like this one...

golf-glove-golf-glove-sky-blue-synthetic-cabretta-leather-1_1024x1024@2x.png

What’s wrong with a little color?!? I love the Footjoy spectrum gloves if I can find them on sale, I like thinking out of the box though.

I think it comes down to cost. Most golfers that would have an interest in a colored glove are probably style conscious, even other people don't like their style, and would want to match the glove to other aspect of their outfits. Unless you're wearing the same color all the time you're going to have to pick up a variety of the glove and given their cost and durability it just becomes a cost game.

I’m a big fan of Palm Golf gloves. The guys that own it are really nice and cool guys. Local to me too. Here are a couple I’ve been playing. I always have people making positive comments about them and asking me about them.

1254b2d260564310d358ae195476eb29.jpg

0e8c6f01765522f977b6f953ee5c898f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a fan of colored gloves! Old fashioned, I guess!

Back