Before it was on a commercial for my 1st Wave fellow listeners

Last edited:
More for my fellow 1st Wave Fans:

Got to see Son Volt in concert tonight. They put on a great show. Saw them when I was 25 and I turned 50 this year. They sound just as good.

That IS weird, man. I could never even remember all that I have been to in the last thirty years. Probably 75 or so.
My very first was Queen when I was 13. Amazing....and probably why I got hooked.

tapt
saw queen when they were in Australia couple year ago , still exceptionally good ) been to prince couple times ,, simply genius

Yahooo!! Went to my first concert in almost 2 years last night.
Saw Al DiMeola - Man that man can play guitar.
I was at small venue and have kinda crappy seats.
Owner came over as said these seats aren't really good and how would we like better ones.
Next thing I knew, I was in the Uecker seats in the "Front Row"
Fun to get back to seeing concerts again.

I saw Green Day and Weezer at Fenway Park a month or so ago. Green Day and Billie Joe were great. Free tickets, food and beer in the Sam Adams club in Right field.

a week or so ago I saw the Black Crowes down in Great Woods (Xfinity Center). Got tix in Parking lot $12.50 each 30 rows from stage. Bargain and a good show

I saw Green Day and Weezer at Fenway Park a month or so ago. Green Day and Billie Joe were great. Free tickets, food and beer in the Sam Adams club in Right field.

a week or so ago I saw the Black Crowes down in Great Woods (Xfinity Center). Got tix in Parking lot $12.50 each 30 rows from stage. Bargain and a good show
Did you catch the Interruptors opening up? They're an incredible band.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Did you catch the Interruptors opening up? They're an incredible band.

Yes I did and they were great and they got to play extra long because Fall Out Boy was not playing because a member had covid

First concert since COVID was Less Than Jake outdoors in PA back in June. Great freaking show, those guys are so fun live.

Next one will be Opeth and Mastodon in NYC in November, provided things don't get extra weird again. Have seen Opeth 3 times and Mastodon twice, both amazing live bands.

Cains Ballroom was lit up last night

Pecos & the Rooftops headlined - Canaan Bryce :Dyou rock my man

I realize that this is not the purpose of this thread, and is seriously off topic. But, it popped up after playing the original video posted here. I will post this link if anyone cares to watch it. It is of a profoundly educated and intelligent man, speaking intelligently on issues important to this country today! Watch it if you wish, if not, fine! Nuff said!

Saw Willie last week. I guess at 88 the encore is the actual performance. He ain’t coming back out. He’s going to bed. I have to go to Big D so wife is going to see the Stones with girlfriends.

I went to see Tool 2 weeks before pandemic, and they announced another tour so will be seeing the probably for the last time in January. Seen them 10 times, but want to catch them one more time.

Went to the movies last week to see “Oasis 1996 Knebworth ”. Not a concert per se, but there were a lot of moments with the great sounding theatre that it felt that way.

Yes I did and they were great and they got to play extra long because Fall Out Boy was not playing because a member had covid
I've seen them a couple of times... Once at a great festival out on the beach in California. Love their stuff!

First concert since COVID was Less Than Jake outdoors in PA back in June. Great freaking show, those guys are so fun live.

Next one will be Opeth and Mastodon in NYC in November, provided things don't get extra weird again. Have seen Opeth 3 times and Mastodon twice, both amazing live bands.
LOVE LTJ!! I was going to see them here in Chicago recently, but they had to miss the date due to positive covid tests. They're incredible though.

I need a LTJ, Goldfinger and Reel Big Fish concert.

I can hear the Counting Crows playing at the downtown amphitheater right now! Lady Antebellum tomorrow.

I can hear the Counting Crows playing at the downtown amphitheater right now! Lady Antebellum tomorrow.

They paved paradise and put up a parking lot! Always good chill music.

LOVE LTJ!! I was going to see them here in Chicago recently, but they had to miss the date due to positive covid tests. They're incredible though.

I need a LTJ, Goldfinger and Reel Big Fish concert.

This would be huge!

This would be huge!
It kinda happened at Back to the Beach fest a few years ago. But I'm looking for something smaller like a House Of Blues or something. LTJ and RBF played a local bar by my house 4-5 years ago. It was fantastic!!

@TommyTomas I just bought tickets to the Old Dominion concert that is going to be near me. Definitely going to start seeing more live shows, and get back to making experiences a priority.

We saw the Eagles last night with another couple that we've known since the late 1980's. It was great to be at a concert after a long covid drought.

fullsizeoutput_1fc0d.jpegfullsizeoutput_1fc05.jpegsDQG6haITkmGCHW24S%Jrg.jpg

Saw Fastball/The Fixx last weekend. If you’re a 1st Waver, The Fixx is a must see. They sounded great

Saw Opeth, Mastodon and Zeal and Ardor in NYC on Saturday night. Absolutely excellent show. Third time seeing Mastodon and fourth seeing Opeth and they never disappoint. So glad that concerts are a thing again!!

Saw Opeth, Mastodon and Zeal and Ardor in NYC on Saturday night. Absolutely excellent show. Third time seeing Mastodon and fourth seeing Opeth and they never disappoint. So glad that concerts are a thing again!!

That sounds like a great show. My last concert was last month. Slipknot and Killswitch Engage. I am hoping Mudvayne tours again. They did a few shows very recently.

Back