ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You Are Headed to Victoria National with SkyTrak

Congrats to all the winners, really looking forward to this one - as I was last year too. If for no other reason than to see what @AuzzieMatt will be wearing - KIDDING. I want to see how much better he is this year over last.
You never know what peacock could be lurking, but it won't be fluro pink boardshorts this year. 🙃

I want that my own self.

You never know what peacock could be lurking, but it won't be fluro pink boardshorts this year. 🙃

I want that my own self.
You have time to change your mind on that!

Last week we held signups for the SkyTrak Experience where every participant gets a brand new SkyTrak+ launch monitor, and gets to play with the SkyTrak team and THPers at the beautiful Victoria National Golf Club. Join me in congratulating those coming.

Team JB
@JB
@wadesworld
@93civiccpe
@cringjr

Team Koske
@Koske
SkyTrak Team Member
@AuzzieMatt
@odom730
This is awesome! Congrats everyone!

Congrats everyone! Skytrack is doing some cool things in the golf simulator world!

lets gooo..congrats to all!! it's going to be a blast!!..also go Team @Koske !

Congrats you guys!! Gonna be an epic experience!

Congrats, everyone!!

Wowza! Congrats, gentlemen!!!!

Congratulations!
@wades, @93civiccpe, @cringjr, @AuzzieMatt, @odom730
Amazing time ahead at Vic Nat!! Looking forward to follow.
I might be a little jelly. I wish I had room for the setup.
steven matz mets GIF

Congrats!!!

I'm overdue for a found with the central VA crew! Let's make sure we get a practice round in!
Definitely! Gotta a lot of VA folks gearing up for THP experiences this year. Very awesome to see!

Congrats guys, gonna be an amazing one to follow along with!!

Congratulations! So stoked for each of you!

I wish i had known i could get my area in the garage set up before this sign up. Now i will be living vicariously through y'all

Got an online lesson submitted today. I want to clean up my swing as much as possible prior to this!

Back