ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You Have Ben Hogan ICON Irons Headed Your Way

Reactions: KEV
My dude @KEV ... stoked for you! I'm looking forward to seeing what you and @ddec have to say about these beauties

Congrats man! That's awesome!

Congrats @KEV, have a blast testing those irons!

Congrats!

Lucky! These look like an amazing set of clubs!

@KEV !!!! awesome can’t wait to hear your feedback...

Congrats!

Congratulations @KEV!! I sincerely hope you love your Hogans as much as I loved my set.

Keeevvvvv! Congrats buddy, I hope you have a blast with these irons!

May you have way better ball striking than Dean 😇

• Appreciation
Nice, congrats!

Congrats @KEV , can’t wait to see these and get your review of them!

so @KEV I kicked the tires on going with the Recoil option, but I stuck with the KBS Tour-V for these. I feel like the person who wants to hear about blades, wants that max feedback. So even though my arm is going to hate me for it, bring in those painful vibrations haha

Congrats @KEV !

so @KEV I kicked the tires on going with the Recoil option, but I stuck with the KBS Tour-V for these. I feel like the person who wants to hear about blades, wants that max feedback. So even though my arm is going to hate me for it, bring in those painful vibrations haha
Haha, sacrificing your body for the good of the community. I like it! I was curious which way you would go but I'm actually excited that we'll be hitting the same shaft so we can compare what we see.

I was thinking about these a lot during my round last night, is there anything in particular you're most curious about? This is going to sound weird but I'm actually looking forward to seeing how they perform on mishits compared to something like my i210's or even what I remember from my PTx's. Will it result in 5 less yards or will it be a disaster? I think that will be interesting to compare.

Haha, sacrificing your body for the good of the community. I like it! I was curious which way you would go but I'm actually excited that we'll be hitting the same shaft so we can compare what we see.

I was thinking about these a lot during my round last night, is there anything in particular you're most curious about? This is going to sound weird but I'm actually looking forward to seeing how they perform on mishits compared to something like my i210's or even what I remember from my PTx's. Will it result in 5 less yards or will it be a disaster? I think that will be interesting to compare.

the disaster part is what I'm curious about. Also looking forward to seeing what kind of launch characteristics I get with the 5-6 iron.

Congrats KEV! excited to see your results

the disaster part is what I'm curious about. Also looking forward to seeing what kind of launch characteristics I get with the 5-6 iron.
Those irons at the top of the bag are going to be really interesting. I'm calling it right now, I'm going to perfect a 4 iron stinger. Or break my hands trying which is probably more likely. I'm pretty excited to see how well I can control my flight with them. My home course is wide open and we get a lot of wind so if I can work the ball low with these it could be huge for my game.

I'm definitely going to give the 4 iron a try but I've already toyed around with ordering a Ft. Worth Hi to mix in to that spot in the future. We'll see how the 4 iron works out though.

Congrats Kev!

Congrats @KEV. Hit 'em well. Look forward to your review.

Back