Congrats: You Have Blast Motion Headed Your Way

Congratulations guys.

Congrats guys! I need to bust out my blast at some point. Definitely helped with my putting to get my rhythm in a better place, and I think they have added features since then.

Congrats gents! Excited to hear more about this from you guys!

Congrats everyone!

Congrats guys.

Awesome! Congrats all! Can't wait to hear more from you all on your experience with this device.

Awesome. Congrats to all the winners!

Congrats everybody!

Congrats to everyone that was chosen. This should be a fun follow.

Heck yeah!!! This is going to be a lot of fun to review. If it can get my tempo in order it's going to be a hit.
I used to use a similar product 4-5 years ago. The tech can help you narrow down your best tempo. If you're into analysis you can probably spend way too much time correlating launch monitor and Blast Motion data.

Congratulations guys! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Congratulations guys! So glad for you to get a chance to try these out.

Congrats all

Congratulations guys!

Congrats guys, I can't wait to read the reviews!!

Congrats! Looking forward to the reviews! Curious about this

Congrats Everyone!!
Look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Congrats to the group. I love my blast for putting work. Going to try it on the range soon for some wedge and full swings. Gives you great feedback especially with the putter face.

Wow! Congrats guys. An early Christmas present.

Congrats guys. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts

This week we held signups for THPers that want to test and review the Blast Motion Golf System. Join me in congratulating

@TrapGodEvan
@will
@V14_Heels
@DataDude
@Raiderboost

If your name is on the list, please send @GolferGal a PM with your full name and shipping address and we will get this right out to you.
I don't understand it. With my screen name.... how am I NOT on this list? You choked, JB.

Back