ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You Have Edison 2.0 Wedges Headed Your Way

Congrats! Looking forward to the reviews.

Good list! Congrats all!

Looking forward to the reviews.

Congrats

@MGoBlue
@dAS0
@gkeller813
@GoldenBuff

those look like fun wedges. hoping to try them someday when they come out with LH versions. Looking forward to your reviews!

Congrats to you testers I look forward to your reviews. I have gone back and forth with wanting these or keeping what I have, so really want to hear it all, good, bad and if any, ugly.

I am looking forward to following along. I currently have the 1.0's and plan on keeping them for this season. But this is THP and I am a sucker for new equipment. I have already been hard pondering these 2.0's and Edel wedges...

Congrats, guys!

Congrats guys!! Can't wait to read your thoughts on these!!

That was quick, congrats guys! Can't wait to hear your input on the new Edison wedges!

Wow! What a Masters week this is turning out to be! This is fantastic as I am in the market for new wedges. I am very curious about the sole grind and how it will perform compared to my current SM8's.

I plan to get a PW and SW (46 and 54) since I use these for a ton of different shots; 46 for 130 yards, partial 50-75 with green to work with, green side bump and runs. 54 for 100 yard full shots, green side bunkers, and green side chips as well. Maybe a skulled shot over the green because I can...

Let's go! Awesome end to the week!

congrats guys!

Congrats to the selected! 👍 I will be curious of the spin diffentials between your current wedges and the Edison’s, also the speed off the face of these and the accuracy differentials that you experience between current/new!

I'm looking forward to all the feedback!

Oh hell yeah, guys! Congrats!

Congrats!

Back