ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You Have Golf Balls Headed Your Way

Cpngrats guys!!! I am looking forward to your reviews.

Looking forward to providing a review on the performance of these new Titleists.

Sweet!! I'm excited to see how these compare to my current gamer!

Well good morning!! I mean, dangit! Just when I was thinking about playing less and working more. :D

I have a bunch of ball testing to do now. Might need an ibuprofen and elbow brace run later today to get ready. Woohoo!!

Congratulations to everyone!

Congrats everyone. Looking forward to your thoughts.

Earlier this week we had signup to test and review the latest Titliest Tour Speed golf balls. Join me in welcoming our newest reviewers.

@Gman79
@donny475
@jbuck31
@bigfish1217
@TexasHacker34
@mjkladis
@OldandStiff
@Bernoulli
@93civiccpe
@Afizzle2100

If your name is on the list, please send @GolferGal a PM with your full name and shipping address and we will get some out to you for review. From there, please remember to use this thread for all of your thoughts and reviews.

Woop Woop! More winners on THP! Congrats Guys!

Congrats!

congrats guys. Testing the Callaway balls was fun for me. excited to read your opinions on these new Titleist balls.

Congratulations all! Waiting for some personal testimonials on this ball to see if it threatens my QSTs.

Congrats!

Congratulations to all of you. I look forward to the results/reviews.

Congratulations all! Waiting for some personal testimonials on this ball to see if it threatens my QSTs.

If I can find some time, I'll compare the two on the GC Hawk at the Pro Shop in town. I'm currently using the QST and I've always been a fan of that ball.

Congrats guys!!

Congrats all, can't wait to hear more when you put them into play. (y)

Congrats to all! Good group of guys right there!

But jeez @OldandStiff we haven’t even reviewed the CSXs yet and you’re already getting another ball! Good thing you play so much;)

Congrats to all! Good group of guys right there!

But jeez @OldandStiff we haven’t even reviewed the CSXs yet and you’re already getting another ball! Good thing you play so much;)
I bought some 2020 CSXs, and the elbow brace, so as long as the courses aren't under water when I get back to AR and the new Titleists, I'm ready!!

Well good morning!! I mean, dangit! Just when I was thinking about playing less and working more. :D

I have a bunch of ball testing to do now. Might need an ibuprofen and elbow brace run later today to get ready. Woohoo!!

Stamina Pro patch's

Congrats! Can't wait to see how they perform!

Congrats guys! this is a ball I'm interested in, so will be looking forward to your feedback!

Congrats!

Congrats guys!! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on these new balls.

Back