ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You Have Golf Balls Headed Your Way

Thank you THP. Can not wait to review these. Several courses I play around here are closed for clean up; however, have a 3 day 5 round trip planned at the end of next month in Arkansas, they will get played!

Last edited:
Congrats everyone! Looking forward to hear your feedback.

Congratulations (y)

looking forward to the feedback, fellas!

Congrats testers! Look forward to the feedback

Congrats to the big winners. Looking forward to some great feedback!

Congrats, everyone!!! Will be interested in all the feedback.

So I couldn't wait @93civiccpe I will put these in play on Sunday.
Initial thoughts .... I like the new alignment aide that was added. T-line to help you line up and square the putter face. Feel off the putter is nice and soft. definitely not an audible click or anything.
Fingernail test .... doesn't dig in, more like an NXT cover. Interested in how much spin there really is on short shots.
Did a bounce test vs Callaway ERC Soft & the Tour Soft bounced a bit higher. Not that means much but I just like to do it. Maybe a faster or larger core?
So I will contribute to the thread after Sundays round.

Attachments

• 20200828_211621.jpg
    20200828_211621.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 20200828_211716.jpg
    20200828_211716.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 7
Congrats guys looking forward to the feedback.

Congrats, can't wait to hear the reviews on these balls.

Congrats guys! this is a ball I'm interested in, so will be looking forward to your feedback!

Just let me know if you interested in any specific feedback.

Just let me know if you interested in any specific feedback.
Thanks John!!! @donny475 sent me a DM and is being kind enough to send me a sleeve to test! I love THP and the badass members like you and Donny!

Thanks John!!! @donny475 sent me a DM and is being kind enough to send me a sleeve to test! I love THP and the badass members like you and Donny!

No problem. I’m definitely playing the ball in my upcoming tournament.

Congrats all! Looking forward to your feedback!

So I couldn't wait @93civiccpe I will put these in play on Sunday.
Initial thoughts .... I like the new alignment aide that was added. T-line to help you line up and square the putter face. Feel off the putter is nice and soft. definitely not an audible click or anything.
Fingernail test .... doesn't dig in, more like an NXT cover. Interested in how much spin there really is on short shots.
Did a bounce test vs Callaway ERC Soft & the Tour Soft bounced a bit higher. Not that means much but I just like to do it. Maybe a faster or larger core?
So I will contribute to the thread after Sundays round.
I'm such an idiot! :eek: I swear I'm losing my mind. I'm reviewing the wrong ball :ROFLMAO:

Nice! Enjoy the balls gents!

Congrats, all.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Got mine in the mail today too, nice that i am "Supposed" to play Wednesday am, looks like rain so we shall see....really want to try these out

Received mine today as well. Will be able to roll them on the mat and hopefully get a round in this Sunday after work.

Received mine today too. I’ll be a little delayed in reviewing but have 45 holes planned over 2 days once I get through NY’s precautionary quarantine.

I can't wait to put these through the paces once they come in!!

Boom thanks @JB @GolferGal !

Rolling these in the office soon!IMG_20200831_203329.jpg

Glad they arrived. That Titleist Tour Speed thread should be a good one

Glad they arrived. That Titleist Tour Speed thread should be a good one
It would be but I checked both and appear to be closed? Maybe I'm crazy

Screenshot_20200901-070049.jpg

Back