WINNER Congrats: You Just Won a Set of Irons

What a prize ! Congrats @Ronnie D

PS - Where in NE Ohio? Let's tee it up!
I'm about an hour south of you. Apple Creek ohio. I guess it's more central ohio but hey who's keeping track

THP Holiday Cheer kicked off last week and Day 2 involved winning a set of Callaway Apex Pro irons
Join me in congratulating the lucky winner

@Ronnie D

Stay tuned for more announcements coming out from THP Holiday Cheer.

Please send a PM to @GolferGal with your full name and shipping address and we will get these right out to you.
Congrats @Ronnie D haha this is sweet!

Yeah!!! Way to go Ronnie.

I enjoyed how much you jumped in and mixed it up in the Grandaddy thread and now you get to play the same clubs some of the guys did.

How awesome is that?!? Congrats man.

THP Holiday Cheer kicked off last week and Day 2 involved winning a set of Callaway Apex Pro irons

@Ronnie D

Please send a PM to @GolferGal with your full name and shipping address and we will get these right out to you.
Thank you JB and Team THP. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate this forum. I love talking Golf especially in the winter here in Ohio when its dark and dreary.

@Ronnie D

Nice win, @Ronnie D !! Congrats.

Woooo congrats!!!!

Yeah!!! Way to go Ronnie.

I enjoyed how much you jumped in and mixed it up in the Grandaddy thread and now you get to play the same clubs some of the guys did.

How awesome is that?!? Congrats man.
Thank you Sir. Im excited. NOW FOR WINTER TO BE OVER in ohio HAHA

congrats

congrats on the great new set of irons

Congrats!

Back