ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You Just Won on the Ben Hogan and UST Mamiya Contest

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This past weekend there was a THP Experience at Hammock Beach pitting Team Danny vs Team Tyler. We decided to have a contest around the competition of THPers and the prize was awesome. Join me in congratulating @oaks you just won.

Please send me a PM with your full name and shipping address and we will get a fantastic prize pack right out to you.

Congratulations oaks! Looking forward to seeing that prize pack!

Congrats!

That's awesome!

Great win! congrats.

Congrats!!!

Congtats on the win!! Going to be a great prize pack!

Congratulations!

Congrats!

Congratulations @oaks!!!

Nice picking! Congrats on the prize pack!

Congratulations @oaks!!! Be prepared for the time of your life.

The winner did not win the grand prize. Still two slots open for that coming up.
We found something rock solid for him though, so we hope he enjoys the club and upgraded shaft.

The winner did not win the grand prize. Still two slots open for that coming up.
We found something rock solid for him though, so we hope he enjoys the club and upgraded shaft.
Sorry for jumping the gun. Edited to just a congrats LOL! Still a fantastic prize.

wait club & shaft?

Congratulations (y)

congrats!!!!!

congrats dude! Heck of a win. I guarantee that club is going to be awesome!

Congrats @oak, be sure to post up what the prize is, but knowing THP its for sure going to be amazing!

Way to go!

Back