ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You Just Won the Golden Ticket

Ladies and gentlemen, I have no words. I've spent the past 49 minutes trying to learn to breathe again. I will figure out how to put more words together soon and post more, but THANK YOU everyone!
That will happen with something like this. Congrats!

Ladies and gentlemen, I have no words. I've spent the past 49 minutes trying to learn to breathe again. I will figure out how to put more words together soon and post more, but THANK YOU everyone!
Congrats on winning the holy grail! I can’t wait to see how the Golden Ticket changes your outlook on THP!!! Embrace it, Live it, and then Give it is the motto to live by!!! Happy Holidays!!!

Congrats

Congrats @reddcee81 you can't go wrong with any choice

Congrats! Let the pondering begin!

Wow congrats @reddcee81 quite the decision you will have to make.

Congrats @reddcee81 have fine with the process. So many great options.

Congratulations!

That is the proper reaction!

Oh DAMN! Congratulations!

Well, currently i'm leaning toward picking....

my jaw (and myself) up off the floor!
You’ll probably double your post count today 😂

Boom Shocka Locka @reddcee81 ! The W of all W’s

While the over-stimulation is currently a very real "problem", I believe that I am capable of sharing a bit more than I was earlier:

My office is closed today, but I decided to come in to take advantage of the quiet and take care of some prep for 2024. I opened my laptop and noticed the google notifications from THP going crazy. I only receive notifications if someone has tagged my username and this registered very quickly...

I didn't even allow myself to look at any of the visible info from the notifications and came straight to the forum post because there must be a mistake. I forgot how to read, temporarily, but finally made it down to...MY name?? What!? At this point I blacked out. I'm certain there was an explosion of colorful vocabulary and tears.

I had to facetime my wife and kids, first, and the lack of oxygen and emotional storm made that a slow process. What a day. I could not be more grateful for so much kindness from everyone!

I'm in the process of trying to assimilate all the known info in hopes of being able to make a decision. This was never going to happen in my life, so i'm not as prepared as one would hope.

While the over-stimulation is currently a very real "problem", I believe that I am capable of sharing a bit more than I was earlier:

My office is closed today, but I decided to come in to take advantage of the quiet and take care of some prep for 2024. I opened my laptop and noticed the google notifications from THP going crazy. I only receive notifications if someone has tagged my username and this registered very quickly...

I didn't even allow myself to look at any of the visible info from the notifications and came straight to the forum post because there must be a mistake. I forgot how to read, temporarily, but finally made it down to...MY name?? What!? At this point I blacked out. I'm certain there was an explosion of colorful vocabulary and tears.

I had to facetime my wife and kids, first, and the lack of oxygen and emotional storm made that a slow process. What a day. I could not be more grateful for so much kindness from everyone!

I'm in the process of trying to assimilate all the known info in hopes of being able to make a decision. This was never going to happen in my life, so i'm not as prepared as one would hope.
Ask questions if you need to, lots of good people here who would be happy to give you their opinions of events they’ve been to!

Congrats. Read through some of the live event threads to get an idea. The good thing is there is no wrong answer.

Back