ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You Just Won the Golden Ticket

Congratulations @reddcee81!!!! Can’t wait to see how you use it.

You are one lucky THP'er!! Congratulations @reddcee81

Congratulations @reddcee81, what a Christmas present! 🔥

That right there is Heart Attic worthy. Congrats.

Ladies and gentlemen, I have no words. I've spent the past 49 minutes trying to learn to breathe again. I will figure out how to put more words together soon and post more, but THANK YOU everyone!
Can't wait to see what you Pic down the road

Can't wait to see what you Pic down the road
The awesome thing for him is that there are so many great THP Experiences to choose from, and no such thing as a wrong or bad answer!

Congrats @reddcee8, hell of a Christmas surprise!

Congrats @reddcee81! I know the decision in front of you is a challenging one. I recommend diving into old Experience threads, it's an incredible way to help narrow the choices.

Congrats!
200.gif

Congrats @reddcee81 !!!! Surely the best gift of the year!

While the over-stimulation is currently a very real "problem", I believe that I am capable of sharing a bit more than I was earlier:

My office is closed today, but I decided to come in to take advantage of the quiet and take care of some prep for 2024. I opened my laptop and noticed the google notifications from THP going crazy. I only receive notifications if someone has tagged my username and this registered very quickly...

I didn't even allow myself to look at any of the visible info from the notifications and came straight to the forum post because there must be a mistake. I forgot how to read, temporarily, but finally made it down to...MY name?? What!? At this point I blacked out. I'm certain there was an explosion of colorful vocabulary and tears.

I had to facetime my wife and kids, first, and the lack of oxygen and emotional storm made that a slow process. What a day. I could not be more grateful for so much kindness from everyone!

I'm in the process of trying to assimilate all the known info in hopes of being able to make a decision. This was never going to happen in my life, so i'm not as prepared as one would hope.
This makes me smile. Love this for you dude!!

While the over-stimulation is currently a very real "problem", I believe that I am capable of sharing a bit more than I was earlier:

My office is closed today, but I decided to come in to take advantage of the quiet and take care of some prep for 2024. I opened my laptop and noticed the google notifications from THP going crazy. I only receive notifications if someone has tagged my username and this registered very quickly...

I didn't even allow myself to look at any of the visible info from the notifications and came straight to the forum post because there must be a mistake. I forgot how to read, temporarily, but finally made it down to...MY name?? What!? At this point I blacked out. I'm certain there was an explosion of colorful vocabulary and tears.

I had to facetime my wife and kids, first, and the lack of oxygen and emotional storm made that a slow process. What a day. I could not be more grateful for so much kindness from everyone!

I'm in the process of trying to assimilate all the known info in hopes of being able to make a decision. This was never going to happen in my life, so i'm not as prepared as one would hope.
so awesome! thanks for sharing

Congratulations! what a great prize

I just finished going back through the live thread for The Victory Cup 2023. 192 glorious pages. Started on the Morgan Cup thread now but those 399 pages hit a bit different!

I just finished going back through the live thread for The Victory Cup 2023. 192 glorious pages. Started on the Morgan Cup thread now but those 399 pages hit a bit different!
Victory Cup 2023 was so fun. I used the golden ticket I won to attend the Victory Cup 2022.

Victory Cup 2023 was so fun. I used the golden ticket I won to attend the Victory Cup 2022.
It (VC23) looked incredible! A choice like this is overwhelming, but it appears a wrong choice is far from possible (and so many have shared that sentiment). Congrats on the back-to-back Victory Cup appearances!

Ladies and gentlemen, I have no words. I've spent the past 49 minutes trying to learn to breathe again. I will figure out how to put more words together soon and post more, but THANK YOU everyone!
Looking forward to the cash in!!!

It (VC23) looked incredible! A choice like this is overwhelming, but it appears a wrong choice is far from possible (and so many have shared that sentiment). Congrats on the back-to-back Victory Cup appearances!
You really can't go wrong. Some of the best advice I received before making my decision was to think about what brands and products excite me. And go from there. Part of the deal for these events is to engage with the forum and talk about the equipment or gear that you get at the event.

It's so much easier to do that when it's a brand or type of gear/equipment you are passionate about.

I always say start with the brand you love and want to meet the people behind it.

Of course this ticket also includes Shaft Up, so that option exists as well.

Back