Tour Event Contest: 2020 WGC FedEx St. Jude – Sponsored by Golf Pride Grips

Course seems to have dried up a tad today, giving a little more rollout. Got a big mix of guys under par and over par early in their rounds.

Coverage just started over here, hoping to catch most of it today

This should be a fun Sunday finish.

This should be a fun Sunday finish.
Looks like Todd will need to shoot a decent score or someone is gonna put up a low enough number to pass him.

Reactions: JB
Looks to be a somewhat shootout to finish who is going to drop some putts. Speith playing ok but no big birdies

Looks like Todd will need to shoot a decent score or someone is gonna put up a low enough number to pass him.

Agreed. We will see if he comes out the front 9 a bit tentative.

Good stuff by hideki to gain some ground

Looks like you gotta go -2 in the first 3 holes just to keep pace today. Lotta birdies.

Lot of people bunched a few shots off leaders... Going to need to go super low to get them.

Look at that cluster at -7. Plenty of guys with the opportunity, who will capitalize?

I have no idea how Rickie's birdie putt one 1 stayed out.

I have no idea how Rickie's birdie putt one 1 stayed out.
That thing was hanging over the edge of the cliff, I was waiting for it to drop!

Scott McCarron's putter looks weird almost oversized illegally or something.

Rickie tied at the top! Another fast start to his round, can he maintain it.

If Tom Lewis throws 61/61 on the board on the weekend and wins this thing it will be awesome :rockon:

Thats a birdie for JT 👀

Lewis and Berger both making a run at it, tight leaderboard at the top!

Bruuuuuuuutal lip out for JT. Oooof. One back. Let’s go!!

Ohhh, JT got STIFFED on that putt!

Todd better get to work. Shooting par ain’t gonna win this for him with a few guys charging up the leaderboard from behind.

BIRDIE JT!!!!

Ooof. Todd with a bad bogey.

New solo leader heading to the back 9. Come on JT!!!

How do we feel about Thomas' pants choice? Would you rock it?

yes. I don’t currently have pink pants but I have shorts that color and wear them for golf and other

Back