Contest and Live Update Thread: The 2019 Budget Championship

Grandaddy brother @Muchmore18 is out in CDA playing and brought me back to this thread!

Gorgeous!
View attachment 9020769
This got me to spend part of my afternoon skimming back through this whole thread. :drinks:

This one is still the desktop image on one of my work computers ....

index.php

D259DE2B-F286-438B-9620-6615C687A34D.jpeg
my view of it today. Wind was howling!

I look at this probably every other month

3A1B8AAB-0441-4086-8162-16CFBFEF6236.jpeg
don’t know where I was here but it doesn’t look good lol
F37DD1A9-E740-487E-95F5-1C5F31F0821C.jpeg
325 smoked down the left side
DA18C492-0416-4B9C-B4B7-7FD9B228E4EA.jpeg
stuck this to eight feet. Blew the birdie putt past and missed the come back. I hit three out of five par 3 greens and three putted all of them 😂😂

so many great memories from this event. Was so much fun. I need to go back and play there again, and get some of those orange rolls.

I was hopeful that covid didn't kill this great event. I enjoyed playing in these and the Budget Golf guys are awesome.

I was hopeful that covid didn't kill this great event. I enjoyed playing in these and the Budget Golf guys are awesome.
No killing here. We already launched our Budget Experience for this year and it’s exciting.

Always fun watching that!
I typically sstip watching it after that beaver pelt you send at the start of the video, then know it's not getting any better

No killing here. We already launched our Budget Experience for this year and it’s exciting.
Yes the Budget Experience looks great and Sept in MI should be amazing. But it is a different animal from the THP Championship.

I typically sstip watching it after that beaver pelt you send at the start of the video, then know it's not getting any better
It was huge!

Back