Contest - Callaway Great Big Bertha

9 Degree Driver with Aldila Rogue 60 Shaft.

I've played Callaway clubs ever since my first set from CPO. Been Callaway loyal since, other drivers just don't give the same feel, with the new tech advances perhaps it would finally replace my Razr Fit Xtreme as my old faithful.

Thanks and fingers crossed.

Driver Loft-10.5
Shaft Choice-Aldila Tour Green
To take advantage of playing today's technology with max flexibilities...with driver offering from great company

Hope I win...

Driver-10.5*
Shaft- Aldila Rouge 60

Why-Well, why not! As I am getting older I need every yard I can get. From what I have been reading about the newest GBB and it's super hot face, it should be exactly what the doctor ordered for my ailing golf game.

Mitsu kuro kage black shaft at 9.5 degrees. Regular flex. I would love this driver as it would be a great upgrade for what I am currently gaming. I have never owned s driver with a nonstock shaft. Would love to feel the difference. Thanks for the opportunity.

Sent from my BNTV400 using Tapatalk

Thanks THP and Callaway!
Loft: 10,5
Shaft: Fujikura Speeder 765 stiff
I have never owned a Callaway driver before!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Loft: 10.5
Shaft: Fujikura Speeder 565 stiff
because I need a driver I can rely on going into the gauntlet!

Thanks THP! And Callaway!

Driver Loft: 10.5 deg
Shaft choice: True Temper Project X LZ Red. Stiff.

Why I want to win the Callaway Big Berth is have never had any Callaway equipment and their new gear has peaked my interest but with a new baby at home buying new gear is not gonna fly with momma.

Loft: 10.5

Shaft: Fujikura Speeder 665 in stiff

Why: I've had Callaway woods in my bag since I started golfing. I mistakenly went another direction this season and sold my BB Alpha and I need a Callaway driver back in the bag!!

My setup would be 9* with the PX LZ Red shaft in X-stiff. The playing length would be 45 inches and be capped with a NDMC mid-sized grip.

It's always fun to get new toys and I have been getting a little wild with my current setup and definitely giving up a few yards because of it. I would love to get a few of those yards back and with a little tighter dispersion.

Driver loft - 10.5
shaft - matrix white tie in stiff
I would love this driver because my first driver was an original BB back in the day.

Loft: 9*
Shaft: Diamana D+ White (Stiff)
Why I Want to Win: Right now my driver is the most inconsistent part of my game. From what I've read about this driver, it could be just the ticket for me to break 80 on a regular basis.

Guess I need to get in on this

Loft 9
Shaft: Tour Green
Having loved the 815 DBD I had to try this one. Was blown away and would love the chance to game this one and represent the Chevron

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another outstanding contest!

Driver Loft - 10.5*

Shaft Choice - Speeder 565
Everything in my bag, including my bag (excluding putter), is Callaway and this would be the perfect upgrade to my current Big Bertha driver.

Fingers crossed for winning this beauty.

I saw this first time at Dicks yesterday and wanted to make love to it

I saw this first time at Dicks yesterday and wanted to make love to it

I still can't wait to see one of these in person.

I still can't wait to see one of these in person.

The finish on the top reminds me of my G25. Non glare type finish. The big ole gal looks damn good

Hit this club today at goldsmith and loved the few swings I got to take with it. I can't wait to see who the lucky winner is.

Loft- 10.5
Shaft choice PX LZ red in regular flex
I have loved both my distance gains with my BBA then my consistency with my BBA 815 that I would love to take the GREAT journey with the GBB

10.5 deg driver
Matrix Ozik White Tie
I've been gaming my X2 Hot for a couple of years and it's the best driver I've hit. (I haven't hit a different driver since though so I'm sure there's plenty of improvement since then) I've been super happy with my Callaway metals and I think that this driver would offer a great improvement to my driver.

Driver Loft: 9*
Shaft Choice: TT Project X LZ Blue in X flex

Why I want to win a Callaway GBB: Well first off it would solidify a win at #TheGauntlet for #TeamAJ! With this driver I would leave no yard left behind. Current technology has surpassed all expectations from years past and Callaway has packed it into a great package. GBB is a great gamer for all golfers. For single digit handicappers, like myself, we always look to capitalize on the tee ball. Consistency is what I look for in every club in my bag and GBB would fill that role at the driver position.

Thanks THP and Callaway for the opportunity!!

10.5° Driver
Matrix Ozik White Tie - Regular Flex

I want some adjustably in my driver, and more forgiveness. It looks like Great Big Bertha delivers on both!

If they have improved on what the Big Bertha has done for me, then I'm pretty sold on this driver, because I do love the Big Bertha. Good luck everyone.

~Rock

Is anyone else pressing F5 as much as me? Can't wait for this one! Good luck everyone!

Driver loft 9 degree
Shaft Choice- Aldila Tour Green
Why you want to win the Callaway G.B.B.?-Because I'm way over due for a new driver. I'm hitting a burner 2.0 with a 10.5 loft and I hit it to high. It's all I have though and I really could use an upgrade!

Back