Contest: Engagement - The All Expenses Paid Trip of a Lifetime - The 2018 Grandaddy

My plans for engagement starts with persistence. My wife said no the first time I asked her to be my wife, so I buckled down and got persistent with every facet of her life and mine together, worked hard everyday to get her to change her mind, she finally turned to the yes side but it took effort learning more about her showing her how much I loved her and so forth. So to engage in the Grandaddy has to take the same effort of commitment. So start as I have been following & reading learning from past events, reviewing, talking on the forum with past alumni, getting there views on the experience try to get the most insight I can, and what I can do outside of my every week routine to prep for the event. If chosen then be more active on the thread and during the event, as a THP member never being at a event like this and sitting behind the screen wanting more info, more pictures, I want to live the experience along with that person at the event, so I will pull out all stops to make sure that person not chosen and all that follow on THP feels like they are on that ride with me, making them want to be chosen for the next one. Releasing info as much as I can at the time of event that's allowed and when the embargo allows me to give full disclosure on what I tested or recieved or info I took in to the full extent of my abilities, just like I wanted to know the last view years. I believe also its a ongoing involvement just like a engagement to your better half, you don't just stop trying or talking about what you love, so Golf THP, building relationships, friends and of course the Granddaddy experience should always be something that is constantly talked about and shared in the forum community and with the others who have been chosen. Then there is the connection that is key from a engagement, these guys, gals involved they will be your friends for life, I believe, some already have from a regional event and the Budget Championship, friends , Genuine friends, forever. To finish if not chosen or if that Yes does not come, well just like before, be persistent keep trying this is the #8 spot of 12, if not then then next year or the year after, never let No slow you down, commit to what you Love Grandaddy THP, Friendships, Golf!!

I missed one. ?

I'm so very sorry granddaddy! I had the perfect reply thought out too but waited too long. I suck!

Back