Contest: March Madness Thread Sponsored by Tour Edge

Wow that is kinda ironic that I have always pulled for UNC and that is who I ended up with. This should be fun!!

I think they play my alma mater, Seton Hall (Pirates), today at ~4:30. Both teams look pretty evenly matched.
Thanks, may try to watch a little while I'm getting ready for work.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Looks like I'm a Kentucky Wildcats fan now!

Good luck everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, Oklahoma fans really travelled well....

Have they crowned Georgia St Nat'l Champions yet??? Asking for a friend of course. :clapp:

And the Rams hold off the Sooners in OT as the tourney continues chalk. Tough matchup for the Rams, but the next one is even worse.

OT in the first game of the bracket. Gotta love March Madness

Zags getting all they can handle from UNCG!

South Dakota State is my horse, here's to a few upsets!!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Zaga pulling away late. Up 3 with 20 seconds to go

Zags look like they will survive thanks to a stupid offensive foul by UNCG

Zaga pulling away late. Up 3 with 20 seconds to go

They just couldn't slam the door thanks to the charity stripe. UNCG kind of gave that one away.

They just couldn't slam the door thanks to the charity stripe. UNCG kind of gave that one away.

I thought that three was in, brutal way to lose but that’s the tourney.

I thought that three was in, brutal way to lose but that’s the tourney.
The epitome of survive and advance.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hi guys and gals... Tour Edge Golf here!! This is such a fun contest...we are proud to be the sponsor and look forward to following along.

We have had some questions on receiving an email on this contest and whether that makes a difference or not. It does not. There has not been an email yet. We posted the final brackets with assigned teams on FaceBook and Instagram, as well as being posted in the 1st post of this thread. Basically: If you see your user name in the bracket, you are good to go!

We are working on sending an email to all to make them aware that the contest is live, hopefully everybody knows to follow along already!

Here ya go folks
9c6854e2f8a993f7de8ff3e83d1c1ffa.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Hi guys and gals... Tour Edge Golf here!! This is such a fun contest...we are proud to be the sponsor and look forward to following along.

We have had some questions on receiving an email on this contest and whether that makes a difference or not. It does not. There has not been an email yet. We posted the final brackets with assigned teams on FaceBook and Instagram, as well as being posted in the 1st post of this thread. Basically: If you see your user name in the bracket, you are good to go!

We are working on sending an email to all to make them aware that the contest is live, hopefully everybody knows to follow along already!

Thanks for the contest!

Go Virginia!!!

Let's go Xavier! Thanks for the fun contest THP and Tour Edge!

Got the email from Bob with Tour Edge just a few minutes ago, very cool of them to support a fun contest like this and for going WAY above and beyond with so many prizes. Things as a consumer/THP'er that I don't forget.

Just got the email! Sweet! This is going to be fun. Never pulled for W. Virginia before but let's go boys!!!

Just got my notice Go 'Nova!,

@dazeedmonds go KState! Lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back