CONTEST CONTEST: Paradise Week Day 4: Callaway Epic Flash Driver

One of my regular playing partners has only started out-driving me since he put this club in the bag. Can’t have that - need to give this a go and regain the distance bragging rights from him.

Love to have the Epic. I've read and seen how well this driver performs. I would love to replace my 10 year old driver. Thanks.

More ball speed = more distance = what we all want!

I would like driver because I have callaway clubs and would like a callaway driver to go with my game and golf bag

I’d love to win this because the epic marks a new frontier in golf. AI designed the face for maximum velocity. I game the ping G and I should’ve gotten the 9 but due to loft up got the 10.5 no fitting and I’m giving up about 40 yards sometimes. :cool:

I really like my gbb epic 3 fairway metal and I would love to put the flash face tech in this driver to the test....

Whomever wins is going to receive a GREAT driver. Had a good round today with it, in large part because I’ve never gamed a driver that masks misses this well.

If the Epic Flash lives up to my expectations I'd come home from the course happier so it would definitely improve my sex life :p .... and it would probably provide more distance and a heap of needed forgiveness

Really like the new forum software ??

I’d like to win the Epic Driver because I just swung one last week at Golf Galaxy and it felt amazing! It would help me on my quest to break 100!

I want to play the #1 played Driver!

Because I gave up on Callaway way back when the original steelhead failed me time and time again. I've realized 20 years later I was the one failing and should give the brand another swing.

I would like to win this driver because I am an average golfer, but have hit the epic flash at a driving range before and did really well. It completely fixed my drive! I think it would exponentially improve my game!

I have only hit one callaway driver from the last 10 years and it’s the boring forgiving one. And maybe two from the past 20. I could really use some more distance off the tee with the epic flash.

My brother has this and having hit it, the thing is a bazooka!!! Gotta get me one for free!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need this Epic Flash because my X Hot is ready to retire!

It's time to try the Epic Flash. All else have failed(or maybe I failed them)!

My driver is now 10 years old, would be nice to have a new one ?

Need to update from my trusty XR16 driver. I think the Flash will be an improvement.

I'd love to win this because it's time for a new driver, using my Bridgestone J40 430 still. Trying to play on a very limited budget sucks and the upgrade would be incredible, especially with the Epic Flash being a phenomenal driver!

would love to win to replace my sons Cobra F9 I just bought him. He wanted that one and I wanted him to get Epic Flash. Now he wishes he would have gotten Epic.

I want the epic flash driver so I can further my game. As my username shows, it needs some work! A few extra yards off the tee and some more consistency wouldn’t hurt!

My bag is all Calloway except my Driver and putter. I love my Ping G400. But if Win the New epic flash, I promise I will love it immensely and cherish every shot I take good or bad as love has no regulations or penalties.We might even have a anniversary day and take to the bar with my on Saint patty's day for i Iove green and beer.:flowers4u::violin:

I want this club based on the fact that I’ve heard it’s long with a very low spin rate. Low spin rate is need be according to the person who fit this summer. I’ve never had anything owned anything Callaway in my life and would love to give it a shot.

Heard if you want distance, this is the driver so I need need distance in my life. Thank you for the awesome contest ??

Back