LIVE UPDATE THREAD Contest: Shaft Up #2 with UST Mamiya

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
It’s the second trip of the THP Event series called Shaft Up with UST Mamiya in 2022. For those that have missed the previous years, Shaft Up is a series of 3 events on the THP Forum where lucky forum members win a full fitting, golf at amazing course, new equipment and oh yeah, it is all 100% free including airfare. This year trip 2 is being held at Victoria National and it is going to be an amazing follow.

Shaft Up #3 contest is coming soon. Check out the details here and you could win one of these amazing trips.

Before getting ahead of ourselves however, Shaft Up #2 is coming next week and just because you will not be at Victoria National with Danny Le from UST Mamiya, and myself, does not mean you cannot win an amazing prize.

5851d7b71657891e1ffd5c01_2017-43-Victoria-National-GC-hole-17-aerial-1024x768-1.jpeg

How to Enter
Two THP Forum Members are heading to Indiana to get fit by into the new Callaway Rogue ST driver along with a premium UST Mamiya Shaft. Then they will be playing as a twosome against Danny and myself. Those forum members are @montantk and @Qwkz51

Step 1: Post below and include the following information.

Who will win the match? To make things even, we will be giving up a stroke per hole except par threes in match play.
What is your current driver?
What shaft is in your current driver?
What is your favorite UST Mamiya driver shaft?

Step 2: Follow along with this Live Update Thread and see if you were right and if you are the lucky winner. The updates will kick off below beginning with travel.

The Prize: We have a killer THP Prize Pack filled with amazing goodies going out to the lucky winner of the contest!

If you like our weekly contests, make sure you share them across the social media platforms below and check back each day for more new exclusive THP content.

Entries must be submitted by Sunday June 12th at 11:59pm ET. The winner will be chosen randomly from those that guessed right. Please remember only one entry per person.

Untitled-1-1-1024x773-1.jpeg

Continue reading...

Another one is right around the corner!!!

Can't wait to follow this, seeing the fitting results is always great.

Now for my entry:
Who will win the match? JB and Danny
What is your current driver? Cobra F7
What shaft is in your current driver? Fujikura Pro 60
What is your favorite UST Mamiya driver shaft? Helium Nanocore 4F3 (it's what their shaft fitting fit me for)

Two live threads in a row on THP big things going on here during experience season!

Going to be another amazing experience.

Who will win the match? @JB @DannyLe will take the match. Danny & JB have been playing well as of late. Especially JB in singles matches ... he's been killing it!
What is your current driver? Titleist TSi2
What shaft is in your current driver? UST LIN-Q BLUE 6F4
What is your favorite UST Mamiya driver shaft? Right now, it's the LIN-Q BLUE, but I know the LIN-Q RED may be a better fit.

Thanks for the opportunity! Have fun fellas :)

Last edited:
  • Admin
Who will win the match? @JB @DannyLe will take the match. Danny has been playing well as of late.
What is your favorite UST Mamiya driver shaft? Right now, it's the LIN-Q BLUE, but I know the LIN-Q RED may be a better fit.

You must not have followed my excellence the last two THP Events where I won both of my singles matches handily. But sure we will go with Danny has been playing well. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Who will win the match? JB and Danny
What is your current driver? Ping G400
What shaft is in your current driver? Adilia something or another
What is your favorite UST Mamiya driver shaft? Fitting tool says Linq m40x tspx blue

Gotta go with @Qwkz51 and @MONTANTK
Titleist TSi2
Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0
Lin-Q Purple

You must not have followed my excellence the last two THP Events where I won both of my singles matches handily. But sure we will go with Danny has been playing well. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
No I did follow. My mistake, I should have mentioned you guys as a team. You have been playing well this year. Unlike past years where you didn't play much golf, you're getting out a lot more & it shows.

Who will win the match? @JB @DannyLe will take the match. Danny & JB have been playing well as of late. Especially JB in singles matches ... he's been killing it!

FIFY :ROFLMAO:

That's a lot of pops...so I'm going with the challengers! Will be a heck of an event, enjoy all!

Who will win the match? @Qwkz51 and @MONTANTK are gonna take advantage of the avalanche of pops and make it happen!
What is your current driver? Callaway Epic Max LS 9*
What shaft is in your current driver? Mitsubishi MMT 60 stiff flex
What is your favorite UST Mamiya driver shaft? I honestly haven't played a lot of UST driver shafts, so I went through the Shaft Fit and it recommended the ProForce V2 6F4.

We will make it go by quickly with another live update thread currently going on.
Absolutely! It should make the workday today and tomorrow fly by. I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be a slowwwww day

Who will win the match? @JB and @DannyLe FTW!
What is your current driver? Callaway Rogue ST Max
What shaft is in your current driver? UST Mamiya M40X TSPX Black
What is your favorite UST Mamiya driver shaft? UST Mamiya M40X TSPX Black

heck yeah! Let’s go fellas!!! Love me some Shaft Up!

Good luck all. This is a great contest to win! 💪🏻

This is awesome!!

Who will win the match? JB/Danny
What is your current driver? Cobra LTDx LS
What shaft is in your current driver? Tensei AV White
What is your favorite UST Mamiya driver shaft? LinQ Gunmetal

These are so much fun to follow! Have a time, @Qwkz51 and @MONTANTK!

Not an entry but JB and Danny FTW.

Who will win the match? @MONTANTK and @Qwkz51 - too many pops
What is your current driver? Rogue LS
What shaft is in your current driver? LINQ Blue
What is your favorite UST Mamiya driver shaft? LINQ Blue!

While the pops are tempting I thing @JB and @DannyLe are taking this one

Gaming a srixon zx7 with a true spec version of a tour as silver xs

Favorite UST shaft is the lin-q gunmetal, its a beast

Back