CONTEST Contest: The Grandmama: A Full Bag of Callaway Equipment, a Trip and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have played the chrome soft with triple-track. It is the longest ball I have used and that includes the pro-v.

Absolutely love the edition of the triple-track. Makes lining up my putts very easy.

Long, Soft and durable...add in triple-track and you have the perfect ball.

I currently play the Chrome Soft triple track. I do like them and they help with my putting for sure. I also Love the Supersoft high vis matte green. Never lose those things, unless the squirrels are playing against me for the day. Easy to hit and easy to see.

Entry:

Chrome soft X would be my choice as it ticks all the boxes I look for in a gamer. The highlight of penetrating ball flight is key for me as mine tend to skyrocket. Keeping my ball somewhere within the sky limit and the fairways would lower my scores.

2020 Chrome Soft Yellow and Black Truvis for me. I play the CS because of the softness and spin control. The X is a bit harder for me. The X seems to be more for the faster swing speeds that I do not have anymore. Loving the Chrome Soft!

Chromesoft X Triple Track seems like the right choice for me. I've played the original Chromesoft X in the past and loved the way it felt around the greens with distance on the tee. Alignment is something I struggle with and I could see Triple Track solving that problem with 3 simple lines.

I’m itching to try the Chrome Soft with TT for a little softer feel. And there’s some hype about this TT and the benefits it could provide a weekend hack like myself !

Chrome Soft was my favorite ball for the past couple of years, but was unceremoniously replaced by a competitor’s product. However, if the 2020 version of CS is as good as everyone says, it could definitely find its way back into my bag.

My official entry:

Last year, I began playing the triple track CSX♦️. As long time TP5 player, this was the last thing to be converted to Callaway in my bag.

I am happy to say that the 2020 Chrome Soft X is my ball. Better in every category for me. It’s that good

Good luck everyone!

The Chrome soft is one of my favorite golf balls. I have never tried the Chrome soft X. I would probably just stick with the Chrome soft because I really like that ball.

I am interested in the CSX20 with Truvis, the reviews on the ball seems to be outstanding from those who have played it and the added color should help follow it in flight, as the previous versions I found seemed to help. :callaway:

I would choose Chrome Soft X with Triple Track.
I like the firmer feel and the higher spin rate on full shots. Plus I feel like I get some higher ball speeds out of it with driver. Awesome having some Truvis options as well.

I love contests this time of year!

Also, my (non-entry) answer is chrome soft because triple track. That is all you need to know!

I am a golfer picky about ball. Haven’t tried the new Chromesoft. Local professional I trust told me CSX is the Callaway ball for me. Prefer firmer strike feel with greenside spin. Innovative Triple Track is highly appealing for needed improved putting. I am open to change.

I believe the Chrome Soft would be the best overall fit for my game. Best optimized to get distance at my swing speed with plenty of workability around the greens. Add TT technology and I believe it is a golf ball ready made to shoot lower scores.

Official:

Chromesoft X for me. I would play in honor of my grandma, and like nana always said, “golf is all about speed. Hot, nasty, badass speed” Or, something like that.
Nanas are always talking about hot, nasty, badass speed!

I have played either chrome soft ball but based on what I have been playing I would choose the chrome soft. I’m not sure it would be better than the tp5 I have used the last couple of years but i’m always up to trying something new.

entry:

messy choice for me 2020 CSX. A firm 4-piece ball with a layer specifically designed to make the ball feel soft, low spin bombs off the tee, spin around the greens, and what has to be an fantastic feel off a milled putter. Consider me sold.

Already entered, but just had to say, this is why I love chrome soft!
20200801_124023.jpg

Entry:

The Chromesoft series performs exactly how you expect a tour ball to perform. It's long, workable, and spins like a dream. It feels and sounds like the precise piece of engineering it is. The Chromesoft series leads in innovation, and with improvements every year, Callaway will widen the gap.

Good luck everyone! This definitely deserves some thought - great opportunity for folks

I like a firmer ball that gives me higher launch and more spin across my bag. Now that the x is more differentiated, I think it would be a solid contender for me to play. Triple track May not be such a bad thing either if given an honest go

I haven’t played it, but the Chrome Soft might be the one for me. I look for the softest feel available without losing distance or any forgiveness. I also need a ball that can spin around the greens on demand. The CS could be a game changer for me.

Entry:

Chrome Soft has piercing flight and accuracy to fit the ball in any window (even if Phil has to tilt his head).

This ball has incredible spin and a buttery soft feel that makes even Nest-ers stammer Na -Na-Na -Na. It can do anything; maybe even #SaveSizzle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back