Contest - Win A Set Of 5 From SCOR Golf & THP

Congrats dhartmann34!

I bet you will love them!
I love mine!

Tappin' instead of Ballroom right now.

Been tracking these babies constantly on UPS.com the past two days...haha.....They're in Chicago but it doesn't look like I'll get them until Monday....Gonna have to have someone hang at my house to make sure someone is there to get them. That's the benefit of my mom and dad living 5 mins away! :)

Thanks. I sure am!! :)

Winner was already picked. Sorry!

Congrats dhartmann34! You're going to love your new SCORs. I know I love mine!

Thanks Vman! I'm sure I will. can't wait for them to get here tomorrow. :)

Here's a few pictures of the goods. They just came in today! So pretty I don't even want to hit them....Until tomorrow that is :)

P9230095.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

Napolian Dynamite "Lucky"

swing your swing

those look great dhart!

Looking great man. Congrats again

Those look fantastic and is it just me or did you get those pretty fast? Definitely let us know how you like them.

Those look fantastic and is it just me or did you get those pretty fast? Definitely let us know how you like them.

Got em really fast!! They look unbelievable at set up and just in general. Can't wait to hit them today.

Oh jeebus those look good! Congrats!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Soooo, how did they hit???

Went to the range with them last night but only hit about half a bucket and had to head home. Was pretty sick. Still feeling it today. That's what I get for not choosing the couch when the g/f was sick. They felt really solid. I'm amazed at the divots these things take....Just amazing. Really high ball flight. They feel a tad flat at setup. But like I said, I was pretty out of it yesterday. Gonna take the next few days to rest and then get back at it on Saturday.

Back