Contest: Win one (1) customized Callaway golf wedge from ChristopherKee

ChristopherKee

Reaction score
Contest: Win one (1) Callaway golf wedge, any loft, any shaft, and any grip you can configure at www.callawaygolf.com

Since Callaway Golf has by far the best website customization offerings, and THP’ers never use off the rack clubs, the winning prize, for one lucky winner, will be any one (1) Callaway golf wedge, any loft, any shaft, and any grip you can configure at www.callawaygolf.com on the day of the drawing.

Rules: The drawing is open to all THP members who live in the USA lower 48 states.

The Prize:
One (1) Callaway Wedge configured using the options on www.callawaygolf.com.

How to Enter:
Contest is closed.

Entry Deadline: June 19th, 2015 12:00pm EDT

Drawing:
On Saturday June 20th one lucky winner will be selected and I will contact them via private message and also post in this thread. After contacted Just go to www.callawaygolf.com Select > Clubs > Wedges > Chose desired wedge and configure how you want then send me the specs sheet and I’ll take care of the rest ($200 max).​

Last edited:

Already voted

This is very cool!

It said 191 for me. Good luck

Just voted. Maybe 193? I think.

if barry is 193 then I am 194

EDIT: It said 193 votes were made after I voted though...?

Already voted. Awesome thing for you to do!

I think I was 194?

Just voted.... I was either 194 or 195... it said 193 before I did and 195 after I voted.... good luck

Vote is in, good luck!

It said, 196.

Already voted.

Nice job, Christopher. Good luck!!

Just voted...I believe I was vote #197

Already voted..

Thanks, awesome contest! In at 198.

Vote# 199 here, Best of Luck!

if barry is 193 then I am 194

EDIT: It said 193 votes were made after I voted though...?

This was my experience as well. Said 192 after I voted, but then I saw here where Ray posted that he was 192. So maybe I was 192 and Ray was 191? :confused2:

It updates after a couple seconds.

Voted and Facebook liked. You should have gotten this company out there years ago. My wife spends 100s of dollars a years on cards/ invites.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Number 201

Done. Vote # 202 I think

Just voted, number 203.

Back