Contest: Win one (1) customized Callaway golf wedge from ChristopherKee

Think I am 203. :alien2:

Oh, maybe I voted already. Remember your other thread.

204 here

206 - you're almost there.

Voted and Facebook liked. You should have gotten this company out there years ago. My wife spends 100s of dollars a years on cards/ invites.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is our second year in business. We do well wholesale and online sales, figured it was time to open a shop in our community and we're really excited. We really want to help create jobs where we live but it's an expensive endeavor, looking forward to the challenge!

207 I think?! haha. Good luck sir! I posted on facebook for my friends to vote as well.

This is our second year in business. We do well wholesale and online sales, figured it was time to open a shop in our community and we're really excited. We really want to help create jobs where we live but it's an expensive endeavor, looking forward to the challenge!

That's great if you want to send me over a quote my wife is looking for birthday invites, with a Super hero tea party theme( boy and girls are sharing a party's). I'd be glad to help out.

Already voted as well and this is very awesome of you.

I am down, will vote now. I am not a US citizen but have a US postbox do I quailify?

Cool, man. I voted early so don't know my number, but you're getting closer to 250!!

Voted. 211. Also i put this on my facebook wall, maybe i can get some of my 'friends' to vote also.

Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

214. Good luck Chris!

Voted. Number 216 I think. Good luck getting the required number of votes and on your new family addition.

Voted. Number 216 I think. Good luck getting the required number of votes and on your new family addition.

Thanks! I'm looking forward to his arrival. Already got an original Odyssey 2-Ball cut down for him.

Already voted! What an amazing gesture!

What a great motivator!!! I have already voted, but I am betting you get to 250 by the end of the day with such an incredible prize.

I was #217...best of luck Christopher!!

I voted and was #218!!!! You're awesome for doing this!!!

#220 - best of luck to us both!

Vote 222

223 Best of luck Buddy!

Back