Contest - Win This Custom THP Cleveland/Srixon Backpack

That bag is looks fantastic. Congrats again.

So I came home to a nice surprise today....

92b669f69753f5522efe35e845c554ab.jpg

1a7743c6d3ae4b191d7299199c9debb7.jpg

fc7f5fd455a7e19e580f3525938eb58e.jpg

Liking this bag so much, fits my laptop with ease, several pockets to seperate pens/highlighter/cables/etc.

Thank you so much THP/Srixon/Cleveland!!!!!
Looks amazing!

That is sharp!

it is pretty slick, going to take me some time to figure out where to put what. I won't go into all the details as Hawk did a much better job than I could, but it feels sturdy and well made.

Not to mention some pretty sweet stitching of some dang cool companies!

Congrats mancest! Enjoy that sweet pack!

The bag looks great. Enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bag looks fantastic! Enjoy it!

Congrats!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats!

Congratulations!!

I would love to have this. I carry a backpack with me everywhere and this would be great advertisement for the THP!

I would love to have this. I carry a backpack with me everywhere and this would be great advertisement for the THP!

Sorry, already ended, but keep on the lookout, always some great contest going on around here.

Yeah, Tapatalk email tricked me. My Bad

Yeah, Tapatalk email tricked me. My Bad

Always lots of stuff going on on THP, check back more often as our Masters Contest just ended and of course the THP Tour Van will be in your home state next week.

I carry a backpack to work everyday. The one I am using is ten years old and is slowly falling apart. Two zippers separate and a shoulder strap is tearing off. I make it work, like my swing on a tough day but its time for a new one.

This bag is getting put through it's paces. Survived my trip to Singapore, now in Kuala Lumpur and it is holding up quite well.

Can't wait to get back to the states, but loving this bag.

Thanks again THP/Srixon/Cleveland!

Back