Contest: Win Your Choice of Callaway JAWS!

Really liking that raw black 🔥

The black is stealthy the ball will not see the club coming!

I really like the black.

Is there lefty by chance? If not, my son maybe could use it as he's right handed.:ROFLMAO:

As always THP, thank you for the opportunity. You're AWESOME!!!

Raw black would be my choice.

Black finish looks amazing, and wouldn’t match a single club in my bag! Sounds like a perfect fit!

I wonder if this black trend is here to stay? I think the black is stunning! It looks great, unfortunately, my other ones are silver... I think I'd still take the black, even though it would stand out, I don't think I could pass it up.

BLACK! Final Answer

The black would be an awesome look in the bag. Stealth look, love it!

Love the new weighting and "toe pad" of the full face. There are many times around the green when I wish I had my PM Grind back. Chrome for me!

Raw Black. I like theway the logo pops on it

I'm glad they added some tech here and moved some weighting around. Curious to see how the weighting effects things on the toe. Sometimes I regret not hanging onto my PM Grind 60.

Shiny silvery chrome for me please!

Man that raw black looks so good. Good luck everyone!

I mean I love the black, but it would get beat up here so lets go Raw face chrome. These wedges look great

Raw Black to match the rest of wedges. Been wanting to try full face for a while. Lord knows I use the whole face. Would be nice to have some spin.

Chrome all day! I’ve been playing my old MD3s for years. The chrome has held up great, so I’d love to get them again.

Back