Tour Event Corales Puntacana Resort and Club Championship

The Dominican Republic is a beautiful place....as long as you are staying in the correct areas. Served a 2 year church mission there and loved everything about the country and the people. I'm sure these players are enjoying their time there.

Will be watching my guy Zac Blair! If we have any big time angel investors here on THP ;), go take a look and send a bit of money Zac's way for a course he wants to build here in Utah.

The Dominican Republic is a beautiful place....as long as you are staying in the correct areas. Served a 2 year church mission there and loved everything about the country and the people. I'm sure these players are enjoying their time there.
Took our honeymoon there and agree. Great nation of people and beautiful scenery.

Golf courses were awesome! SOOOO HOT though.

The field for this is sparse, but it could be like someone's big event for those that dont get opportunities all the time... Plus Smylie is on the ALT list. Did he get in?

Will be watching my guy Zac Blair! If we have any big time angel investors here on THP ;), go take a look and send a bit of money Zac's way for a course he wants to build here in Utah.

Do you think that will ever be built? I dont

YOU WATCH YOUR MOUTH @troyefl ;)! I've actually chatted with him over social media about it a few times. The area he is looking at is about to go through a TON of development (think Park City Utah) and in that area there isn't a course up to the level needed in a resort town. I think The Buck Club, though it has more focus on the golf fanatic instead of the resort golfer, I think it could be a great addition. Whether you want to look at it as a positive or a negative, I believe he wants it to Private but if a resort came in and invested, it may sway him to allow for it to be a semi-private. Or we just need 4-5 more years of Finau finishing in spots 2-10, and have him invest in it.

I've got Sam Burns taking this one

YOU WATCH YOUR MOUTH @troyefl ;)! I've actually chatted with him over social media about it a few times. The area he is looking at is about to go through a TON of development (think Park City Utah) and in that area there isn't a course up to the level needed in a resort town. I think The Buck Club, though it has more focus on the golf fanatic instead of the resort golfer, I think it could be a great addition. Whether you want to look at it as a positive or a negative, I believe he wants it to Private but if a resort came in and invested, it may sway him to allow for it to be a semi-private. Or we just need 4-5 more years of Finau finishing in spots 2-10, and have him invest in it.

Im all for Slow Players Will Be Asked To Leave the Property.

I'll sit on the sidelines and watch them tell that to members.

Tons of work, but i would enjoy watching these "young guns" today. Should have kept PGA LIVE.... need to look at upcoming schedule.

There are definitely some bad areas from what I hear, but we never had any issues and ventured into town several times. Not quite as safe as Costa Rica IMO, but not as bad as people probably think.

Great landscape, nice beaches, good food, cigars, etc. If I get back, I'll bring the clubs.

Was anyone able to spend the entire budget?

My man Pat Perez at 3 under through 10

Was anyone able to spend the entire budget?

Not possible. There was another tourney like this around the PGA where even the Top 10 wouldn't take up the full budget.

I'll be pulling for Ricky Barnes. This is his 312th tour start. He's 0 for 311. His best finish was 2nd in the 2008 US Open at Bethpage. Off to a good start today -5.

I don't know if the The Buck Club will ever be built in Utah, but Zac is already building a new course in South Carolina. Closed on the land a month or two ago and already has the course architects hired and they have built a course plan laid out. So he is building something.

There are definitely some bad areas from what I hear, but we never had any issues and ventured into town several times. Not quite as safe as Costa Rica IMO, but not as bad as people probably think.

Great landscape, nice beaches, good food, cigars, etc. If I get back, I'll bring the clubs.
Yeah, I was on the Southwest side of the island. This is the area of the island that is where the majority of the people live. The East part of the island is where all the gorgeous beaches and resorts are located.

Pat Perez is one lip out away from putting with his wedge.

Yeah, I was on the Southwest side of the island. This is the area of the island that is where the majority of the people live. The East part of the island is where all the gorgeous beaches and resorts are located.

I was up in Puerto Plata (north side).

I would LOVE to play this course. Or any course on the island really.

Lots of F bombs so far. This is good TV.

Back