Steve2100

Manifesting
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
real 18 hc
Has anyone booked a vacation package from Costco before? Just booked a spur of the moment Hawaii vacation that leaves Saturday. Process was easy and price was good compared to other vacation packages they have. Just wondered if anyone else has used Costco for travel.

Yes, it's been awhile but it was an amazing vacation.

I've seen tickets to events and things, but never a vacation. Guess I need to look closer the next time I'm there.

I've seen tickets to events and things, but never a vacation. Guess I need to look closer the next time I'm there.
You can check online just type in Costco travel.

Good to know. We've considered booking one through Costco but haven't yet.

Interested to hear about any experiences. Lately we’ve taken advantage of points/miles, but we’ve read that they can be great to go through

I've looked into booking cars or hotels through them, which they do sometimes have really good rates, but never a whole vacation.

Interested to hear about any experiences. Lately we’ve taken advantage of points/miles, but we’ve read that they can be great to go through
I was able to pretty much pick my flight, hotel and room thru the website. It was pretty easy.

I book cars through them but never a vacation.

My dad rented a car through them recently and saved several hundred dollars. It was a lengthy stay and it might have actually reached $1K in savings.

Man Stevie... you are having a month!! Have a fun/safe trip my friend!!!!

I was able to pretty much pick my flight, hotel and room thru the website. It was pretty easy.
And if you have any issues along the way, their concierge service will be another point of contact to help make things right. We had an issue with our rental car and they made sure it got fixed easily and with as little pain as possible.

Man Stevie... you are having a month!! Have a fun/safe trip my friend!!!!
More for the missus as she has had a bad month losing her dad and needs to get out of town for a bit. We've never been to Hawaii so looking forward to it.

Booked our honeymoon to Mexico through them. Soooooo easy.

More for the missus as she has had a bad month losing her dad and needs to get out of town for a bit. We've never been to Hawaii so looking forward to it.
Oh man... sorry to hear about her losing her father. Will be good to get her out of the great Chicago winter weather. Post some pics here please so I can be jealous while I'm in the great Syracuse weather! Wife and I plan to go there after youngest is through college.

Has anyone booked a vacation package from Costco before? Just booked a spur of the moment Hawaii vacation that leaves Saturday. Process was easy and price was good compared to other vacation packages they have. Just wondered if anyone else has used Costco for travel.
Have fun, my man. Hope you can get some good photos of the moon out there.

I booked on this summer for our 10th wedding anniversary. It's not until March, but the process was super easy and less expensive than going elsewhere to book.

Take your "Sticks" with you if you can - Hawaii has some great golf courses.
And if you can't, use a rental set for a Morning round.
Gotta do it just to say you did it.

Last edited:
We booked our honeymoon next year to Huatulco through Costco travel and saved a few hundred. We used that and decided to splurg on the main legs of the flight to first class.

@Steve2100 makes it happen.
poor john travolta GIF

It feels like I am always recommending Costco Travel to people. I’ve used them a bunch of times for trips to Hawaii, and never had anything but good experiences. I have also booked Disneyworld through them. The few times I’ve compared prices, Costco was cheaper. And I assume that they would stand behind me if there ever were a problem. Plus, if you’re an executive member you earn points towards your annual reward.

It feels like I am always recommending Costco Travel to people. I’ve used them a bunch of times for trips to Hawaii, and never had anything but good experiences. I have also booked Disneyworld through them. The few times I’ve compared prices, Costco was cheaper. And I assume that they would stand behind me if there ever were a problem. Plus, if you’re an executive member you earn points towards your annual reward.
There are also exclusive perks on some of the trips for executive members - it's a no brainer to at least consider them when planning.

I've looked, never tried.

Hawaii is a personal favorite, enjoy the trip & I hope you get to disconnect from what sounds like a rough time.

We booked our honeymoon next year to Huatulco through Costco travel and saved a few hundred. We used that and decided to splurg on the main legs of the flight to first class.
Nice! Can you give me some specifics? My fiancΓ©e and I are looking at honeymoon destinations.
What was included?

Nice! Can you give me some specifics? My fiancΓ©e and I are looking at honeymoon destinations.
What was included?
Let me double check with her but I'm pretty sure it's got everything included. Only thing it maybe doesn't would be the shuttle. It's a secrets resort so it's all inclusive. We were able to choose the room and flights. You can choose to upgrade them rooms and it shows the price difference and details the rooms. Same with the flights we were able to choose which times and seating options. We are flying Aus-DFW-Huatuclo and then the same on the way back. We are doing basic on the Austin to Dallas flights but upgraded to first for the main flights between Dallas and Huatulco. It was only a couple hundred more total.

Back