Could You Take The Challenge?

Lol! Not a chance. I lost a best two years ago along these lines. Think I lasted 30 days before I made a 3w change. I like shiny new stuff way too much. However, I didn't change nearly as much last year as previous years. Maybe this year IS the year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol! Not a chance. I lost a best two years ago along these lines. Think I lasted 30 days before I made a 3w change. I like shiny new stuff way too much. However, I didn't change nearly as much last year as previous years. Maybe this year IS the year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi! I like the optimism, but I'll be impressed if this is the year.

That's it? Just one year? I could do that very easily. Still playing my bag from 2yrs ago.

If I was 100% fit top to bottom then yes. If I look back less then 10 years ago it was pretty common for me to have the same irons in the bag for a few years, driver for a year, etc. Lately my loyalty has been limited to the putter and wedges (replacing them with the same variety when they wear).

I don't think it would be a problem. I haven't changed my bag much except my putter. Went through 3 different putters until I found my current that I absolutely LOVE.

If by choosing them myself, you mean being fit to them, I think I could make it a year. It would be tough though. I have an affinity for shiny stuff.

No sweat. That's pretty much the norm for me. And that's without customizing anything lol!

If it was 2 years no chance

Tons of us THPers love our golf equipment, so here is a hypothetical.

If you were offered a free bag of clubs. 100% free and you could pick the clubs yourself, do you think you could you make it an entire year without switching to something else?

Challenge accepted... but it's not really fair since they were custom fit at the grandaddy

Back