Crazy Deal on Constrictor Gunmetal Travel Cover Set Includes: Travel Cover, Duffel & Shoe Bag - $99

Wow insane deal

Good idea.
Make a great secret santa next year if you can hold it long enough
Dammit smart guy. Rethinking now.

In for 1

Screenshot 2024-03-23 at 9.36.16 PM.png

Deals like this make customers for life
The quality should make customers for life. @Rod Dunlap and this company stands behind everything they make. It's a great product with unreal customer service

The quality should make customers for life. @Rod Dunlap and this company stands behind everything they make. It's a great product with unreal customer service
I own at least 4 different products from Rod so I agree with 100% on the quality

I bought the original constrictor when it first came out. That bag has been to Europe 4 times and on a dozen or so domestic buddy trips. I could not recommend this bag more to anyone looking for a quality durable travel bag. With the exception of a couple very high end hard shell cases, my buddies have all replaced their travel bags in the time I've owned the Constrictor.
Never a damaged club.
Bag free from any tears.
Zippers all still work perfectly.
If all that is not enough, any problem with any CaddyDaddy product will be addressed by @Rod Dunlap , a true friend of THP.
If you need a bag, buy this.
If you have a loved one who could use this bag, buy it for them - you can keep the travel and shoe bags!

This is a heck of a deal. Wow.

I bought the original constrictor when it first came out. That bag has been to Europe 4 times and on a dozen or so domestic buddy trips. I could not recommend this bag more to anyone looking for a quality durable travel bag. With the exception of a couple very high end hard shell cases, my buddies have all replaced their travel bags in the time I've owned the Constrictor.
Never a damaged club.
Bag free from any tears.
Zippers all still work perfectly.
If all that is not enough, any problem with any CaddyDaddy product will be addressed by @Rod Dunlap , a true friend of THP.
If you need a bag, buy this.
If you have a loved one who could use this bag, buy it for them - you can keep the travel and shoe bags!

@UncleDanger - Thank you so much. It's really nice to hear this feedback and appreciate the kind words.

This deal is unreal! I will have to check my current travel bag to see if it’s in good shape still. If not, this is a no brainer.

This is a must buy since I'll be looking to travel and play this year.

Not in the market for a travel bag but I did pass this deal into a buddy and he purchased immediately!

Unreal deal, if I didn’t already have 2 other travel bags, I’d snag one of these. Great looking bag and bonus accessories…. Wow!

I wish I traveled more so I had an excuse to buy one. Going to see if my dad needs a new one.

I wish I traveled more so I had an excuse to buy one. Going to see if my dad needs a new one.
You're thinking about this all wrong. If you buy one, then you'll have an excuse to travel more.

Hey guys, We're overstocked on our Constrictor gunmetal travel cover sets and will be running some social media ads and offering a few other places.

Wanted to let you know first!

The normal retail price for the Constrictor set is $159 but we're overstocked and with a $60 discount to $99. We've been making the Constrictors for close to 15 years now and you'd be hard pressed to find a similar bag in retail sub $150. Not only that but you're also getting a matching duffel and shoe bag.

Please feel free to read the Constrictor reviews on Amazon - 4.6 stars with 3500+ reviews.
Wanted to let you know first before we start sending out to the general public. UPS Ground shipping is free as well.

This deal will only be available on our website. Click here and the discount will automatically be added for you.

Here's some features and specs:

CONSTRICTOR GUNMETAL TRAVEL COVER SET

Includes: Constrictor Gunmetal Golf Travel Cover + Premium Shoe Bag + Matching Duffel Bag.

Constrictor Golf Travel Cover with Wheels:
  • Ultra-Durable 1800D All-Weather Fabric Construction, In-Line Skate Wheels for Easy Rolling
  • Heavily Padded on Top to Protect Club Heads, All Stress Points Reinforced
  • 2 Rubber Handles & Padded Nylon Handles for Easy Transport, Lockable Upgraded Zippers
  • Riveted Handles for Added Strength, Heavy-Duty Curb Rails
  • Oversized Pockets for Extra Gear, Fully Adjustable Clamps to Keep Clubs Secure
  • Available in Black/Navy or Black/Grey
  • 1 Year Bag Replacement Protection from Airline Damage
  • 51 x 13 x 15, Weighs 9lbs

Duffel Bag 22”x12”x11” Features: Numerous Pockets for Extra Gear, Ventilated Shoe Pocket & Removable Shoulder Strap.

Premium Shoe Bag Features: Center Divider to Keep Shoes Scuff Free, 3 Zippered Pockets for Extra Gear, Ventilated Sides & Padded Carry Handle.
Wow, I just bought an Enforcer a couple of weeks ago.....

I have an almost brand new first class. Why am I considering this?

This is awesome! Ordered!

well i need a travel bag as im planning to fly with clubs the first time in april.... this is a no brainer, ordered!

Mine is out for delivery today! Talk about a great deal and super fast shipping! I'm definitely going to load everything up tonight and weigh it and see where I am. This gets me even more excited for my first trip flying with clubs.

Wife and I were just talking about getting her a new bag last night.

Ordered up! Thank you!

Wasn't in the market for a travel bag but the deal was just too good to pass up. When it's finally time I'll need to order the north pole club protector.

Mine came in today and it's some good looking stuff. I'll be putting it to use for a trip this weekend to Arizona.

Holy Crap I missed this. Is the deal still going? On my way to the site now to check this out.

Back