Crazy Deal on Constrictor Gunmetal Travel Cover Set Includes: Travel Cover, Duffel & Shoe Bag - $99

That’s a crazy good deal.

That’s a damn good price.

Hit Me Credit Card GIF by HyperX

Well guess I'm getting a new travel bag set.

Not really in the market for this stuff, but i've become a huge fan of Caddydaddy and their products since joining here. If you're in the market would highly recommend dealing with them
I've been using their gloves exclusively for the past few years, and their customer service is outstanding.

Great price. If I didn’t just get a bag from The Grandaddy, I would be on this.

The trigger has been pulled.

My wife knows my case has been beat up by the airlines. I'm telling her about this deal and she says, "Why haven't you ordered it yet? you don't need my permission".
She’s a keeper lol

Well, lucky for me I don't currently own a golf travel bag.

And now I do! Trigger pulled!

Smoking deal for sure. If I didn’t have a like new once used first class travel cover I’d be all over this.

This is a ridiculous deal. Even just the duffle and shoe bag at this price is crazy.

I’m not even in the market for a travel bag but I’m going to scoop this up for my father and keep the duffle/shoe bags.

I’m not even in the market for a travel bag but I’m going to scoop this up for my father and keep the duffle/shoe bags.
Good idea.
Make a great secret santa next year if you can hold it long enough

What an awesome deal! Wish I was in the market…

I have more travel covers than I know what to do with, but I appreciate the visual heads up and I will right now take a couple of those premium shoe bags off your hands. 😁 Order incoming!

Edit: Done. Thanks again. Been looking for a couple more at a good price and they look like they'll be perfect.

Last edited:
IMG_0626.jpeg

Good idea.
Make a great secret santa next year if you can hold it long enough
I'm glad I didn't skim this thread because I was just thinking about posting the same thing!

This might be too good to pass up. I have a travel bag already, and it's in great shape still, but all that for $100????

I didn’t pass this up. Was looking for a shoe bag and the cheap travel case I’ve used is showing wear already and resulted in a bent leg on the stand bag. Easy decision to purchase.

@Rod Dunlap this has to be the best deal on the internet at the moment

@Rod Dunlap this has to be the best deal on the internet at the moment
Thanks and good to hear. The set is really a good package at $159 and we're just trying to make some room for new releases.

We will always try to make sure THPers see our deals first. This community has been amazing for our product development over the past few years. Thank you all!

Hey guys, We're overstocked on our Constrictor gunmetal travel cover sets and will be running some social media ads and offering a few other places.

Wanted to let you know first!

The normal retail price for the Constrictor set is $159 but we're overstocked and with a $60 discount to $99. We've been making the Constrictors for close to 15 years now and you'd be hard pressed to find a similar bag in retail sub $150. Not only that but you're also getting a matching duffel and shoe bag.

Please feel free to read the Constrictor reviews on Amazon - 4.6 stars with 3500+ reviews.
Wanted to let you know first before we start sending out to the general public. UPS Ground shipping is free as well.

This deal will only be available on our website. Click here and the discount will automatically be added for you.

Here's some features and specs:

CONSTRICTOR GUNMETAL TRAVEL COVER SET

Includes: Constrictor Gunmetal Golf Travel Cover + Premium Shoe Bag + Matching Duffel Bag.

Constrictor Golf Travel Cover with Wheels:
  • Ultra-Durable 1800D All-Weather Fabric Construction, In-Line Skate Wheels for Easy Rolling
  • Heavily Padded on Top to Protect Club Heads, All Stress Points Reinforced
  • 2 Rubber Handles & Padded Nylon Handles for Easy Transport, Lockable Upgraded Zippers
  • Riveted Handles for Added Strength, Heavy-Duty Curb Rails
  • Oversized Pockets for Extra Gear, Fully Adjustable Clamps to Keep Clubs Secure
  • Available in Black/Navy or Black/Grey
  • 1 Year Bag Replacement Protection from Airline Damage
  • 51 x 13 x 15, Weighs 9lbs

Duffel Bag 22”x12”x11” Features: Numerous Pockets for Extra Gear, Ventilated Shoe Pocket & Removable Shoulder Strap.

Premium Shoe Bag Features: Center Divider to Keep Shoes Scuff Free, 3 Zippered Pockets for Extra Gear, Ventilated Sides & Padded Carry Handle.
This is so tempting ... I have more then enough travel bags unfortunately. I can say the Shoe Bag is legit for anyone that needs one! CaddyDaddy gear is completely unreal

I don’t need another one but feel like I should use my wife’s logic and buy because it’s on sale.

And free shipping is unbelievable

Deals like this make customers for life

Back