Crowd Source an Epson Player????

Heck Yeah! I could drop some coin on this.
You will want to join the Albatross Club and we will be sending out info to members.

@JB do you have a goal in mind?

Could be a really fun idea. Would be really cool if we could get them to participate here a bit and get members to caddy for them.

Could be a really fun idea. Would be really cool if we could get them to participate here a bit and get members to caddy for them.
The caddying would all be up to the player. Most don’t have caddies but you would certainly need course knowledge and tourney knowledge. I know I wouldn’t want to caddy but would definitely follow our THP player around the course. More fun less stress

The caddying would all be up to the player. Most don’t have caddies but you would certainly need course knowledge and tourney knowledge. I know I wouldn’t want to caddy but would definitely follow our THP player around the course. More fun less stress
True, probably the better way to go

Great idea. I don't have any idea about numbers, but I'd be willing to do what I could.

I’m in for sure. I told my wife and she said “any support for women’s sports and we’re in!”

@JB do you have a goal in mind?
I do. I have spoken to a few and I shared the story albeit briefly about my thoughts about one, that was tied into a service.

I will go more in depth on this on the next show and talk goals, is it viable and see if we have some interest.

I love this idea, I'd be in for whatever I could!

This is a really cool idea and I’m intrigued to see where it goes.

I do. I have spoken to a few and I shared the story albeit briefly about my thoughts about one, that was tied into a service.

I will go more in depth on this on the next show and talk goals, is it viable and see if we have some interest.
I’ve seen Hannah Gregg post about Carry Golf…is that the service you’re alluding to or is it something else?

I’ve seen Hannah Gregg post about Carry Golf…is that the service you’re alluding to or is it something else?
I dont want to specifically call anything out, but let's just say you are on the right track.

I think this would be really cool. It would be nice to help someone along with their dream pursuit and if the forum could get a small behind the scenes glimpse it would be awesome.

There is a tour event in the Albany area in three weeks. I have attended in the past. They play at a private club that I have only played about 5-6 times but not in the last 15 years.

I follow a few of the girls on the Epson and I think this would be a great thing to do.

I'm interested. I love following any type of golf and I've currently been following Steve Stricker's daughter on the Epson Tour. I think it'd be fun to follow along with someone that THP is supporting.

I'd pitch in for sure, would want to know some more!

Love the idea. I definitely want more info on this.

I would definitely be in for this. I think it would be great. I would also love to see some tie in with the forum. While I know that @JB said that this is not to get the THP logo on the bag, it would still be cool to get some sort of branding/logo on the bag, even if it’s a custom/single purpose one, just as a sign if “hey, that’s us. We did it.” Kind of thing. Or even donate the spot to some non-profit to try to create awareness of something.

I really like the idea!

It's a cool idea, I am looking for the Golf Digest article about this very thing.
You would be able to buy a fractional piece of a up and coming player.

I would be open to helping out. Have you given any thought to adding some money to the Albatross membership as an additional source of fund raising? I would be happy to pay some more money to that if it helps out an Epson Tour golfer.

I am interested in this.. it is a really cool idea and I would enjoy getting to know more about the golfer and cheering them on

lets gooo!

I'm interested. I love following any type of golf and I've currently been following Steve Stricker's daughter on the Epson Tour. I think it'd be fun to follow along with someone that THP is supporting.

I’d be all for it, but you hint at the only reservation I may have. I’m sure there are some in this tour eating ramen noodles and making huge personal sacrifices to take a shot at their dreams. Others would be closer to Stickers daughter, who while still chasing a dream, is doing so with dads connections and bank behind her. I’m all in to support the former, hard pass on the latter. Just my two pennies.

I’d be all for it, but you hint at the only reservation I may have. I’m sure there are some in this tour eating ramen noodles and making huge personal sacrifices to take a shot at their dreams. Others would be closer to Stickers daughter, who while still chasing a dream, is doing so with dads connections and bank behind her. I’m all in to support the former, hard pass on the latter. Just my two pennies.

I agree with this wholeheartedly! I only used her as an example of why I had interest in the Epson tour. As a fan of Stricker and Wisconsinite I had interest in his daughter succeeding.

If THP backed a player who legitimately needed that help it would give me another reason to get behind another player on that tour.

Back